Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in Life *revamp*

2 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Lost in Life *revamp* - Page 30 Empty Re: Lost in Life *revamp*

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:06 pm

Tianna wasn't drunk. She stopped about when Jaxon did. She was just buzzed up. "Jase?" She stared at him. "You.. killed it?" 

"Oh dang we got some bitch drama over hurrr." Justin laughed, sitting back. He was too drunk to even realize what Jase had said. If he did, he'd be pissed at him.

Daniel just sat quiet. He was able to process what Jase said, but not really react to it.

Alex froze mid- 4th glass. Jase. Killed a baby. His own too. Then lied about it. He had to wrap his arms around Kelsey to keep from beating Jase senseless.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Kelsey froze too. "What the hell did you just say Jase." She snapped. Alex's arms were the only thing keeping her still and she was fighting those.

"I said I killed the fucker. He hurt my girl and he died. End of story." Jase shrugged.

"You.. you killed a kid." Megan snapped out of her drunkness for a bit. Justin was too far gone. "Jase.. tell me you're lying."

"Hell no I'm not." Jase laughed again.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:11 pm

"Jase! Your a fucking.. asshole... monster.. lunatic." Tianna stood up, kicking him hard in the crotch, then punching him hard in the throat. She grabbed his unfinished glass, dumping it on him before breaking the glass on his head and throwing it in his face, then walking upstairs and staring at the baby's body that was still there. She picked it up gently, sitting with it. "I'm so sorry." She whispered.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:14 pm

They all sat there silent for a minute or two. Megan slowly got up, going upstairs. She was probably, besides Jase, her closest friend. "Tianna." She stood in the doorway. She looked down for a long time. "I don't know what you're going through. I seriously don't. And please just realize what I'm saying here. I will.. take.. care of Jase if you want me to."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:16 pm

"You could do that?" Tianna wrapped the baby up in a blanket, covering it's whole body before putting it back in a crib. "Go ahead. You don't do what he did. Normal people don't at least." She mumbled, pacing. "I trusted the dickhead."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:20 pm

"You and I both know I could." She said before leaving the room, walking into the living room again. She gave a look daring them to try and stop her. "Jase! Stand up!" She snapped, looking at Justin hard. Don't even try to stop me.

"What you thinkin sweetie." Jase stood up, almost falling.

"You. Outside." Megan grabbed him, nearly throwing him out the door. Drunk people were easy to move. "You killed a baby."

"So what sweetheart." Jase shrugged, falling to the ground.

"You killed YOUR baby." Megan said again, dragging him a ways from the house. The others didn't need to see this. "Do you remember how I begged you to stop? But you didn't. I know you had a fucking bug but that didn't mean I didn't feel the pain all the same." She started punching him, not stopping even when he started to beg.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Tianna watched out the window for a bit. Jase. Gone. Would it be good or bad? She closed the blinds, sighing and just climbing into bed. She rolled onto her belly, crying  silently into the pillow. Not about Jase. Not yet. About what he did to their kid.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Megan threw him on the ground one last time. Pretty sure she's broken nearly all of his ribs. He'd die. Slowly. "Good luck in hell." She said quietly, tugging up her collar and walking away. There were some things you just had to walk from. She took one look down at her hands. They were covered in her own blood and Jase's. Maybe Justin would be too drunk to notice. She walked inside without saying a thing, going straight up to bed.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30