Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in Life

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lost in Life Empty Lost in Life

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat May 04, 2013 11:09 pm

"People get the chance to send 2 people back to life after their dead. Usually. Not everyone does. They can't send themselves back. And like I told you, I hung onto Jaxon, hoping I would make it back. As to why I wasn't bones... i don't know." Chloe said.

Daniel looked at him. "Hahaha no. But thanks. Really. We appreciate it, we just want the little land we have to ourselves to stay our own." He said. "Sorry about the whole detour thing." He said softer.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Lost in Life Empty Re: Lost in Life

Post by PrintedShadows Sat May 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Harley shrugged again. "Well. At least Jaxon might be some degree of normal again."

Jaxon got slightly annoyed with talking. It wasn't his idea to be out here in the first place. He'd only came for Chloe. "Anything else you wanted to talk about?" He asked quickly.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat May 04, 2013 11:13 pm

"Some." Chloe smirked a bit.

Daniel shook his head. "I gotta say though. I miss my brother." He said, looking at him before turning back for the house and getting off Seeker when he got there.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat May 04, 2013 11:17 pm

"Your brother is right here." Jaxon got off his horse, tying him to the fence. He walked back inside, sitting down and wrapping his arms around Chloe.

Harley grinned at Chloe, looking up when Jaxon walked in. "Care to tell me what's going on with you?" She asked softly, not wanting to get into a fight.

"Nope." Jaxon looked back down at Chloe, kissing her. "Daniel can tell you if he wants. By the way.. where's the kid?"

Jensen had gotten up, not caring to listen in on Chloe and Harley's conversation and was currently sitting in the kitchen.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat May 04, 2013 11:18 pm

"His name." Daniel spat. "Is Jensen. Jensen. Jensen. Not the kid. Jensen." He said, giving Jaxon's head a light swat upside the head. It took everything in him not to keep his promise about what he'd do to Jaxon.

Chloe looked at Daniel, then kissed Jaxon's cheek.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat May 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Jaxon flinched, hitting Daniel's hand away before he could hit him again. "Sorry. Damn what are you? The name police?"

Harley stood up, rolling her eyes and sighing. "For once it's not me starting the fight. But Jaxon you should leave before one starts."

Jaxon looked over at her, his eyes narrowing. "The only reason I'm even out here is because of Chloe."

"Well we're done talking. Honestly.. there wasn't much left in that conversation anyway. So go." She said.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat May 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Daniel stood up also. "Love you Jaxon. Good luck with your son and you too Chloe." He smiled a bit.

Chloe stood up. "Thanks." She smiled at Daniel.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat May 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Jaxon took Chloe back home, starting to work out a few plans for their wedding with her. He wasn't ever good at this, but he tried anyway.

Harley closed the door behind them, making sure they were gone. Their schedule got back to normal, and other than a few new and ugly scars on her back, she was fine. It'd been a few months since they'd heard anything from Dylan or Adele. After Jensen said he didn't want to shoot, they didn't make him. And there wasn't a reason for them to go to Dylan's city after that, so they didn't talk.

Harley was currently in the living room, working on nothing in particular, when somebody knocked on the door. She got up, fingering the gun they now kept loaded by the door. She opened it, finding Dylan so she relaxed. "Been awhile." She said, opening it further to allow him to enter. Then she looked behind him, seeing Adele as well.

"I know.. sorry about that. We need your help. Where's Daniel?" Dylan leaned against the wall, something clearly having him on edge.

"Daniel?" Harley called up the steps, not knowing where he was. "He'll be here soon. What's up?"

"Jaxon." Dylan said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "He's always what's up. We attacked a convoy of his the other day.. he's back into moving drugs. Harley there was enough crack and molly in that car.."

Harley shook her head, running her hand through her hair. "Well.. hell." She muttered. "I thought he was getting out of that."

"We all did. Harley... you have to admit it. He HAS to be stopped." Dylan sighed. "There was other things there too. Guns... moonshine.. who the hell drinks that anyway? Tastes like shit."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat May 04, 2013 11:35 pm

Daniel walked in the back door, setting his gun on the table. Then he went to the front door. "What's up?" He asked Dylan and Adele, wrapping an arm around Harley.

"Jaxon. Drugs. Guns. Alcohol." Adele said to Daniel. "Dylan wants to talk to you." She said.

Chloe was currently sitting in their backyard, watching Alex run around with a soccer ball that he was growing quickly bored with. She didn't know anything about Jaxon's business. She only knew that he was bringing in criminals and trying to restart the world.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat May 04, 2013 11:43 pm

Dylan sighed, again. "No I'll talk to them both. Hell they both deserve to know." He looked down at the ground. "Daniel.. he's gone crazy. He can't leave the business. You and Harley know him better than anything. We need your help. We attacked a small outpost the other day.. lost 7 men. We only scratched the surface on Jaxon's. We intercepted a radio signal. He's planning on launching an attack on the states next year. He's asking for recruits now. Daniel we have to act now. We don't have time to wait anymore."

Jaxon finished his business quickly, sitting down next to Chloe. "Hey baby." He whispered next to her ear, kissing it before pulling away. "They grow up quick."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat May 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Daniel shook his head.

Adele looked at him. "Please. You two are some of the strongest fighters in the world." She said.

"No." Daniel said now. "No." He repeated.

Chloe giggled a bit. "Yeah because 7 years old is grown up." She smirked.

Alex ran over, sitting by them. "Dad can I come to work with you tomorrow?" He asked.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat May 04, 2013 11:51 pm

Harley put her arm around Daniel as well, shaking her head. "If he says no I'm out."

That pretty well ended it. After Dylan and Adele trying for a few more minutes, they gave up, soon getting back to their city around dusk. Harley had decided to go back to what she was doing before hand, eventually deciding to go to bed. "Night baby." She kissed Daniel before she went to their bedroom.

Jaxon looked at him, smiling, but he shook his head. "I can't. I can't bring you there. Maybe when you're older."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat May 04, 2013 11:52 pm

Daniel went upstairs and lay next to her, kissing her for a minute or so before laying his head down. "Love you." He smiled, closing his eyes.

"Please Dad. Give me a chance?" Alex begged.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 05, 2013 12:01 am

Harley forced herself to stay awake, and when she thought Daniel was asleep long enough, got up. She grabbed her pistol, saddling Jazz and heading for Dylan's city. She guessed it was mid October. Meaning it'd been over a year since they'd finally taken down the Snipers. She was stopped at the gates, but Dylan had given her and Daniel clearance to enter at any time they wanted. "Where's Dylan?" She asked, getting off Jazz and tying her up. "I don't care if he's asleep. I need to talk."

A few of the guys exchanged looks, but came back with Dylan following them a minute later. "What's up? Everybody okay?"

"I want in." She just cut to the point. "I know Daniel doesn't want us involved anymore. But Jaxon has to be stopped. I can't fight, but I can help you."

"You know you and Daniel are both going to end up fighting again one day." Dylan trailed off.

"We'll deal with that when we get there. But keep me in the loop with Jaxon will ya?" Harley knew she didn't have long to stay out.

"I'll come every other night. Hows that work?" Dylan looked around, just checking the woods out of habit. He couldn't see Harley well at all in the shadows of the forest.

"I'll come out when Daniel's asleep. No noise. No lights." Harley didn't want him finding out.

"Alright. Well. Here's more of what he know." Dylan told her about the other things Jaxon had been doing. Trading, girls, again. He was trying criminals, starting to chase after a few of the more notorious ones. And he was trading goods with other cities. His empire was growing. And so was his army. Harley thanked him, going back home and back to bed.

This system worked pretty well. Dylan usually beat her there, and they'd talk for no more than 15 or so minutes before he'd leave. All was going well to one night when Dylan didn't show up. He'd gotten into a drinking contest and passed out. Harley was sitting outside, Daniel's jacket over her shoulders as it was almost November now, and it'd be snowing soon. Harley had put her head against a nearby tree, falling asleep waiting for him.

"Nope. Sorry." Jaxon rubbed his head, messing up his hair and smiling at him. "When you're older. I don't want you getting hurt." Jaxon didn't let Alex come with him for a long time.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 05, 2013 12:05 am

Daniel woke up. Harley was gone, and not downstairs when he walked down. "Harley!" He yelled, then checked outside, seeing her sitting against a tree. He walked out, shaking her awake gently. "Hey baby... what are you doing out here?" He asked.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 05, 2013 12:07 am

Harley woke up when she felt his hand on her shoulder, the word slowly getting into focus. She'd been sleep deprived for the last month from her and Dylan's talks. "Nothing. I just.." She trailed off. It was too early in the morning for her to come up with a good lie. "Couldn't sleep. Thought I'd come out here."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 05, 2013 12:08 am

"On a cold November night? Are my arms that uncomfortable lately?" Daniel asked, partly joking about the second part.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 05, 2013 12:10 am

Harley pulled back, scared that he wouldn't believe what she just said and he'd piece it together. There'd be no way in hell he'd be happy about her getting involved again. "No.. No." She forced out a nervous laugh. "I just felt bad. I kept waking you up a little bit because I couldn't lay still. So I came out here."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 05, 2013 12:10 am

"You know I'm a heavy sleeper and that I don't care." Daniel smirked, sitting next to her.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 05, 2013 12:13 am

Harley let out another nervous laugh, leaning into him and hugging him. "Sorry."

Dylan had sobered up, remembering that he was supposed to go meet Harley that night. He took off on his horse, not spotting Daniel from his hangover. "Harley sorry I wasn't here last-" He stopped when he saw Daniel. Shit.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 05, 2013 12:14 am

Daniel smiled, looking up at Dylan, his smile quickly fading at his words. "Harley? Why would you want to see Harley at night?" He raised an eyebrow, then looked at Harley. "Wait Harley... You're seeing Dylan... aren't you." He trailed off, standing. "I know I'm not the perfect husband but seriously?"
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 05, 2013 12:16 am

"No no no no." Harley didn't get up, but her heart rate picked up. "Daniel it's not like that. I swear. It's just that I didn't want you knowing that I was working with Dylan and Adele to take down Jaxon. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just didn't want to get you mad."

Dylan stood there, wide eyed. He didn't want to get Harley caught. "Daniel. Dude you know I like Adele. Not her."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 05, 2013 12:18 am

"And are you cheating on Adele with Harley?" Daniel shook his head. "What the hell Harley! We have a son! We want another kid! We... we were fucking perfect." He stepped forward, and before he could think, hit Harley.

TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 05, 2013 12:21 am

"Daniel!" Harley shrieked, too asleep to dodge the hit. She fell off the log she was sitting on, just staring up at him for a second. "Don't." She got up, rubbing where he'd hit her and getting on Jazz, taking off to God knows where. He had to know that she wouldn't cheat on him, wouldn't he?

Dylan was still staring. "Dude! What. The fuck!" He said after she left. "No I'm not cheating on Adele. And no I'm not making a move for Harley. For one. She's yours. For two. Just. No."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 05, 2013 12:23 am

"Harley.." Daniel watched her gallop off. Then he looked at Dylan. "I wasn't thinking!" He said, starting to pace. "What if she never comes back. What if she dies and I have to live alone the rest of my life without her. What if I ruined everything." He rambled, shaking a bit.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next