Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in Life *revamp*

2 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Lost in Life *revamp* Empty Lost in Life *revamp*

Post by PrintedShadows Sat May 11, 2013 12:30 am

Jaxon stood by the truck, pacing. "I don't give a shit where you take them just get them out of here." He was yelling at one of his men, who was supposed to me in charge of shipments.

"I tried! Okay there's a million zombies outside. No. Go." He was standing his ground.

"Wasn't asking." Jaxon pretty well threw him up in the driver's seat, hearing the truck roar up. It'd been a week since the zombie outbreak happened, but Jaxon was trying to keep business as usual.

Harley kept looking out a small hole in the tarp. She had the back of the truck rigged were she could jump out. The only thing stopping her was this was Canada and they were driving up a mountain. One wrong jump and she was over the ledge. But they were nearing wherever they were taking the girls, so she took her chances, offering a few of the others a chance out, but ended up jumping alone, hitting the ground hard.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lost in Life *revamp* Empty Re: Lost in Life *revamp*

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat May 11, 2013 12:42 am

Daniel sat in a tree, shooting the undeads down. But they just kept coming, and he was running out of bullets and fast. Ever since he'd run from Jaxon's crazed empire he'd been living on the same supplies. He stood up on the branch slowly, jumping to the tree next to his, watching as the one he was sitting in seconds earlier fell. He shot a few more, then heard the never good noise of an empty chamber.

Chloe stood in line, holding the bag of concrete on her shoulders. It was making her back bend out of shape and her arms sore, but she wasn't alone. about 200 other girls joined her. It was all apparently for the 'good of the empire'. Like they'd had a choice. It was this or the sex trade. She dropped the bag of concrete mix at a builder's feet, walking to gather more.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 12:31 am

(texting catch up. Starts with printed)

Harley pulled herself up, watching the truck drive off. At least I'm out. She thought to herself, looking around when she heard gunshots. At first she thought those might have been aimed at her so she started running for cover. Then she saw the source. A guy in a tree. She looked back down the road, watching more zombies half running her direction. She had no choice than to start scaling the embankment, eventually ending up in a tree near the guy she saw earlier.

Jaxon stood by, watching them build. "Tell them to hurry up or no lunch." He said to a supervisor then leaving.

---

Zombie.
Daniel climbed his way over to her tree, sitting a branch away from hers. "I'm Daniel. You got any weapons? If we can jut hit this mob a few more times we can take 'em." he said.

"You. 07421 up." someone barked. Chloe knew that was her number. She and 20 other skinny, sick looking girls were led to a room. Lined up, facing the wall. "These look sick enough to kill?" He asked Jaxon.

---

zombie
"No. I'm sorry." She shook her head, quickly scooting a quickly branch back. "Please don't make me go back to Jaxon. I'll be gone as soon as I can get down. I can't go back there."

"Yeah. Theren't not worth the food. Do what you want." Jaxon said.

---

"I won't make you go back I promise." Daniel said. "I'm running from him too. Don't worry." He added, throwing one o his 5 knives into a zombie's head.

"Eh lets have a little fun with em." The guy pushed the girls into a large room. Then be pressed a button and a large door that held 10 zombies back opened. "Last one to survive gets to live." He said into a speaker, watching the girls run crazy. He laughed. "Ladies and gentlemen place your bets." he chuckled.

Chloe jumped up onto a ledge, staying on high ground.

---

Zombie
Harley looked him over, then the mob on the ground. She needed her gun back. "If we can just get to that oak we'll be clear to get down. These things aren't that smart." She started climbing through the tree she was in, starting for the other one.

Jaxon laughed, watching them all run. "Bets on the brunette. Over there." He pointed to Chloe. She at least had the smart idea to get to high ground.

---

zombie
Daniel followed her, and they soon ended up on the ground. He passed a knife to Harley. "Stab if they come close." he said.

Chloe watched as girl after girl turned into zombie. She barely had to do anything but kick one away. Then as if on cue, all the zombies returned to the room behind the door. She let out a deep breath.

"Dang." The man, whos name was Jake said, putting a $100 bill in Jaxon's hand. "Good call." He stepped over to the speaker. "Alright com'ere bitch. Back to work." He spat, watching Chloe come over to the door. He watched a few men grab her and drag her out of the arena.

---

Harley nodded, starting to work her way, just, out of there. She wanted to get back home. One lunged for her, almost getting her on the ground before she stabbed it. She still never offered her name. "Do you know where Jaxon's little army ends?"

Jaxon folded it into his pocket. "Thanks. What's her name? Get her better fed and I could make a bitch out of her."

---

Daniel shook his head. "But if I'd have to guess its the border of the states and canada." he said, still stabbing the air when he realized all the zombies were dead. "Huh."

"Name." Jake nudged the girl roughly.

"C-chloe." she said, not able to look at any of them.

"Don't be sad! You should be grateful that the king actually requested to use you. And you obviously werent taught to look at people when talking to them. But around here, its considered standard protocol to look at the king when he asks you something." He growled into her ear, making Chloe sidestep a bit.

---

"Oh." She finally said. "Well. Thanks for the help. But as I promised I'll be on my way." She offered him his knife back.

"Comere." Jaxon tilted his head up, looking her over. "Where do they make pretty girls like you?"

---

Daniel looked at her. "I got a shack. You look like you need a place to stay. Stay with me for a couple of days? I have some food too. Plus it'll be safer. I also have a spare pistol." he said.

Jake pushed Chloe towards Jaxon, then stood back.

Chloe sort of stumbled forward, looking up at Jaxon. She just shrugged, looking back down.

---

Harley looked back at him. "Where is this shack?" She asked quietly. "My name's Harley by the way."

"Well if you want to just stand there go ahead. I'll send you back out to go move concrete." Jaxon stood up, grabbing her chin to make her look at him.

---

"Bout a mile away." Daniel said. "Nice to meet you."

Chloe looked at him. "Sorry.." she said quietly. His eyes were possibly the most intimidating things she'd ever seen. Okay maybe not but her situation didn't look good anyway someone would've put it.

---

"Same here." Harley smiled. "Lead away."

"Don't just say sorry." He smiled at her. "So. Back to what I asked. Where'd you come from."

---

Daniel smiled at her, making his way to his small shack that had a bed, a bathroom, and a small kitchen in it. "It's not much but." Daniel shrugged, looking around it.

"Colorado." Chloe sighed a bit, remembering her life there in the mountains as a kid. She still couldn't look away from him, he still had her chin.

---

Harley looked around, just kind of smiling. He seemed nice. "Its fine. Thank you."

"Nice place." Jaxon looked at her hazel eyes. She was scared.. Rightfully so. "So what about you come stay at my place for a bit?" He asked, finally letting go of her face.

---

"Welcome." Daniel said, finding the spare pistol. "You know how to shoot right?" He handed her the gun.

"Sure." Chloe said, taking the chance to take a small step back. She didn't want to go, but she did. She didnt because well. This guy basically ruined her life. She wanted to go because it might mean food, and it might mean someplace to sleep other than the floor where people had been going to the bathroom. (Ik. Gross) she also didn't want to get in trouble by making him mad and not going.

---

Harley looked it over, quickly racking it then letting it go. "Yeah. Its been awhile but I remember the basics."

"Smart girl." He whispered, leading her to a house where he had other whores. "Anywhere's fine."

---

Daniel chuckled a bit. "You take the bed." he said.

Chloe followed him, then looked around. She just chose to sit against the wall, sliding down to the floor.

---

"No. Its your house. I'm fine on the couch." Harley sat down on the couch before he could, stretching out her legs. "I have to ask. Why are you running from Jaxon?"

"Welcome." Jaxon addressed all of them now. "This is Chloe. Make her feel at home."

---

"Why not's a better question. He's grade A insane." Daniel said, sitting on the bed.

One girl slid over to Chloe. "Hey sweetheart." she giggled, stroking Chloe's cheek. Her words were slurred. Drugged or drunk or something. "You look scared... Don't be. Master Jaxon takes good care of us..." She giggled again, slowly pulling down some of Chloe's shirt.

Chloe scooted away, standing up. She staredat the girl. She didn't want to become that.

---

Harley laughed. "All I know is I wake up and theres this zombie on top of me then this guy killing it and throwing me in a truck. I didn't even know what the hell was happening until you gave him a name." Then she stopped. "Wait. Jaxon's kinda tall, short brown hair? Always looking hungover?"

Jaxon laughed, watching Chloe. "She's been here a little to long. Cmere Rachel." He smiled at her.

---

Daniel nodded. "Yeah, why? He actually take a step outside for once?"

Chloe stared at Rachel. What the actual fuck. She rubbed the side of her face.

Rachel smiled ad got up, walking over to Jaxon and wrapping her arms around him, putting one of her legs between his and moving it up and down slowly.

---

"Saw him all of five seconds." She laughed again.

Jaxon wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck. "Lets go somewhere private."

---

Daniel laughed too. "Good thing you got out of that truck. Just saying. You can probably assume... Sex trade."

Rachel smiled and took his hand, walking to a room that had just a bed in it and a few other... Things. (You can assume what would be in a whore house.) then she closed the door behind her, leaving Chloe just staring at her feet and sitting against the wall again.

---

"Yeah I know." Harley tired to not like him. He was just easy to be around. "The worst thing was jumping out then seeing a hoard coming my way."

Jaxon took off his shirt, walking over and laying her down on the bed. He (cue kinky sex music) reached over, grabbing fuzzy handcuffs and cuffing her hands together then ripping her clothes off.

---

Daniel nodded. "Pretty much the same thing happened to me. Was trying to sneak into Jaxon's city, get some info. Hoarde stopped me."
Rachel giggled, looking up at him. "Mmmhm Jaxon.." she moaned, hoping to get him to lay down. She giggled again.

Chloe finally gave up, just covering her ears.

---

"Well at least you made it out." Harley smiled, looking around. "Is this your old place?"

Jaxon smiled at her, laying down on top of her and just fondeling her breasts for a minute, kissing her entire chest then sliding off his pants. Then he put his hand on her inner thigh, stroking her gently.

----

"Pffh no. I used to be rich." Daniel smiled. "I just found this place empty. Decided to use it."

Rachel closed her eyes, pushing down into Jaxon's hand. She bit her bottom lip, opening her eyes and looking up at him.

---

"Oh." Harley was really just trying to make conversation. "Where'd you live? I used to own a condo in new york city"

Jaxon finally gave up. She wanted it. He pushed into her quickly, grabbing her waist

---

"Vancouver." Daniel said. "Where in NY? I used to have friends from there."

Rachel felt her back arch, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing and sucking on his neck, the occasional moan escaping her lips.

---

"Actually right down from Times Square. Rent wasn't cheap but the view was amazing." Harley said

Jensen wasn't planning on letting up. He kept pushing into her harder, only getting sweater till he eventually had to stop, hovering on top of her.

---

"Sounds like a great view. What drove you up here?" he asked.

Rachel smiled, kissing his chest. "Love you Jaxon." she giggled.

---

"This." Harley pointed outside. "States government went crazy. And that city alone had over three million people. I had to leave before everybody turned. Just walked around till I ended up here."

"You too babe." He got up, leaving her there and going into the other room.

---

Daniel sighed and nodded, yawning. "Well, im gonna get some sleep. Night Harley." he said, laying down.

Chloe looked up when he walked back in. When they were gone, some guy came in and forced a drug down her throat.

---

"Night." Harley rolled to her side, pulling a blanket up over her.

Jaxon watched him, waiting for him to finish. "Damn Mav you've gotten cold."

---

Chloe looked up at Jaxon, then the other guy. She had learned Maverick was his name.

"Yeah well. This one's a challenge. Bitch doesn't want to take the drugs." Maverick shrugged, walking out.

Chloe looked down at her feet. To be honest, she'd rather be carrying concrete.

---

Jaxon watched them both. "Well its not her choice. Come here." Jaxon took a few steps towards Chloe. The drugs should be kicking in any time now and everybody reacted differently.

---

Chloe stood up, but didn't move. She looked at him, then away. Even thoug the drugs were starting to affect her, she wouldn't let herself act like Rachel.

---

Jaxon let her stand there a few more minutes, then wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry." He whispered. He felt kind of bad for her. All of the others had chosen this.

---

Chloe tried stepping back, but she just backed into a wall. She looked down, putting a hand on the wall to keep herself standing.

---

Jaxon tightened his grip around her, pulling her to feet. "Just follow me and you'll be fine."

---

Chloe closed her eyes tightly. She decided to just take a chance and follow him. She opened her eyes and nodded.

---

Jaxon shoved her, really just for show. He pushed her into a similar room that Rachel had been in earlier. "I'm sorry. Just make this sound good." He whispered to her, pushing on the bed to make it make noise.

----

Chloe nodded, doing her best to make moans. Then when Jaxon stopped pushing the bed, she stopped, but it was hard for her to stand anymore. She leaned heavily against the wall.

---

"You're getting out of here." He whispered. "They're planning on doing more than just raping the girls. Okay? I can't tell you what. Just keep working with me."

---

Chloe looked at him and nodded. "Alright." She groaned, her body starting to feel weird.

---

"Ay bitch." He said louder. He pulled her from the room, first ruffling up her hair and messing up her clothes. Then he lead her out of the room, towing her out by her arms behind her back. "Had a bad reaction. I'll 'take care of her'" He smiled, pushing her out the door with a pistol on the back of the head. He then got her to the gate, firing a miss and making her drop to the ground. "Run."

---

Chloe looked at him. "Thank you." She said, getting up on her feet and looking at him again before running into the forest and trying to find shelter.

---

Jaxon walked back inside, not even looking at the other girls. "Night Mav." He said before going to bed.

---

Chloe found nothing. So she just sat down against a boulder, hoping she'd stay safe through the night as she fell asleep.

---

Harley woke up, curled up to the back of the couch. She made herself move again, getting up and walking to the kitchen and trying to find something to eat.

---

Daniel woke up a few minutes after Harley did, also going to the kitchen. "Morning." he said, grabbing himself an apple and sitting at the small counter.

---

"Morning." She smiled at him. Well this is awkward.. She thought. "Sleep well?" It was a dumb question but the silence was killing her.

---

"Yeah I did. How bout you?" Daniel asked her.

Chloe woke up. Where was she supposed to even go? Any little she did have was back at the city. She stood, walking along, looking for something. Anything.

---

She laughed. "Fine. Honestly the nicest place since I had to leave my place."

Jaxon woke up, but maybe people had caught on to what he did last night. A few of his friends sat hunched around a monitor watching the security tapes.

---

She laughed. "Fine. Honestly the nicest place since I had to leave my place."

Jaxon woke up, but maybe people had caught on to what he did last night. A few of his friends sat hunched around a monitor watching the security tapes.

---

Daniel laughed. "That's saying a lot. This place is shit compared to my old house. And probably yours too." He said.

Chloe eventually found an old strip mall. She looked in the stores, suprised that there weren't ay zombies. But when she was heading into a food store she found out otherwise. A mob of zombies came through the door, trapping her inside the store.

---

"You'd be surprised. Apartment in the center of the city? You honestly got a twelve by twelve room to have a bed, a kitchen, and a living room. The only area cut off was the bathroom." Harley laughed again.

Jaxon kept denying everything, eventually getting out of the questioning. He got on his horse, just going somewhere outside the city.

---

"If it's still standing, I should take you to my old house. It probably is." he smiled.

Chloe ran to the gun section of the store, breaking the glass of a case with a pan. Setting an alarm off, probably just drawng even more zombies. She loaded up the gun and grabbed extra bullets, shooting zombies down as she stood on the counter.

----

"Well now how far away is this one?" She smirked. "Better question can you hotwire a car."

Jaxon trotted towards the gunshots, just really out of curiosity. He then say.. Chloe was her name? Shooting for her life and decided to start helping.

---

"Yeah i do." Daniel smirked. "You got one I can hotwire?"

Chloe heard gunshots other than hers. When she almost got pulled down by the last of the zombies near her, she hit it down and shot it, looking at the source of the gunshots.

---

"Haha no." Harley smiled. "It was quicker to walk than to drive. And there was always the subway. I'm just saying we could take one."

Jaxon walked over to her. "Didn't I tell you to run last night?"

---

"If we find one. The house is a 2 hour walk. You up for it?" Daniel asked.

"I did. This is as far as I came. Im sorry am I supposed to fun south to antartica or something?" Chloe half snapped.

--

"Sure." Harley got up, cleaning up what she'd ate and waiting for Daniel to lead again.

"Well if you want me to let them experiment on you I'm sorry I got in the way." Jaxon snapped back.

---

Daniel grabbed his backpack, slinging it on his shoulder before walking outside. He walked through the forest, his gun at the ready incase they came across zombies. A few hours later he saw his house.(ill show you what it looks like on the comp.)

Chloe sighed. "I don't. Just dont yell at me for not running far enough when a horny drug got put into me and i can barely walk."

---

Harley followed him, her pistol in her waistband as Daniel had his drawn. She saw his house, just staring at it for a minute. "Its pretty." She finally spoke up.

"I'm sorry! Alright! I don't like doing that to girls, its just not my call anymore. I can get you a horse if that'll help but I almost got killed because they caught me letting you go." Jaxon said a little quieter.

---

Daniel smiled. "Thanks. Took a lot of work to build." he smiled again, leading her inside.

"I don't need a horse. I'll keep walking. God damn." she huffed, grabbing aloaf of bread off a nearby shelf and walking past him, outside.

---

"I can imagine. So you actually built this?" Harley followed him inside.

"Whatever." Jaxon walked back outside, continuing his route.

--

Daniel nodded. "My family and I. Its just too big." He said.

Chloe walked back on her forest route, stopping once she got a few feet in. She sat down against a tree and ate part of her bread, leaning her head back.

---

"Too big? I'd of killed for a place this big." She looked around. "How many family did you all have living here?"

Jaxon just continued walking, eventually stopping out of her sight and just watching what she'd do.

---

Daniel thought. "4 people. Haha" he laughed at himself.

Chloe sighed and got up, continuing to walk. She didn't even know where to go or what to do. She might as well walk to antartica.

---

"Dang." Harley walked around again. "I moved out when I was 17. My brother was already gone so it was really just mom and my sister."

Jaxon followed her, just keeping his horse quiet.

---

"My parents died when I was 5. My brothers... Long story." Daniel said, sitting at the counter.

Chloe saw it was becoming dark out, so she found a tree and pulled herself up, sitting with her back on the tree trunk and her legs laid out on the branch.

---

"Oh. Sorry about your parents." Harley sat down in one of the chairs.

Jaxon pulled up into a nearby tree, still just watching her.

--

"Its alright. But I did have a sister... Looked about your size. You want some clean clothes?" Daniel asked her.

Chloe opened her eyes, starting to feel some eyes on her. She looked around till she finally spotted it, an owl a few trees away. She sighed and turned forward again.

---

Harley nodded. "I do I just didn't want to be pushy since I don't think I'm staying."

---

"Oh." Daniel said, getting up, motioning for her to follow as he went to his sister's room. "Take what you want." he said.

---

"You sure?" Harley followed him upstairs. His sister was probably dead so what did it matter. But she thought she'd ask anyway

---

"Yeah its fine. Then I'll be downstairs. Watching a movie or something. You're welcome to join me if you want." Daniel said, walking downstairs and sitting on the couch.

--

Harley changed clothes, finding that his sisters clothes fit pretty well. She rubbed her hand over the numbers Jaxon's men had tattooed on her wrist, thinking it might make them go away, but it didn't. She went to the bathroom, trying to fix her hair and wash off her face, then going downstairs and sitting on the other side of the couch from Daniel. "Whatcha watching?" She asked, getting settled.

---

"Show called Supernatural." Daniel smiled at her.

---

"One of my boyfriends used to watch this." Harley smiled back. "Can't say i ever did."

---

"Its a good show." Daniel turned his attention to the TV again.

---

"Huh." Harley turned her attention to the TV as well, just letting the episode run. She tried to keep up, the names and the faces. It just made no sense.

---

Daniel let the episode run. "You plan on leaving in the morning?" He asked softly.

----

"I don't know what I plan on doing to be honest." Harley sighed, continuing. "I mean. I thank you for being so nice. I don't want to overstay my welcome. I'm just afraid to leave because I don't know where the hell I am and where Jaxon is."

---

Daniel laughed some. "Then stay. You wont overstay your welcome i promise." He said.

---

"What?" She asked, laughing as well. "What about that was funny?"

---

"Not really sure. Just is." Daniel smiled.

---

"Alright I see how it is." Harley threw her hands up in mock defeat.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 12:35 am

"I'd really like you to stay for a while though.." Daniel trailed off a bit.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 12:36 am

Harley looked over at him, putting her hands back down. "Alright." she said just as softly. "I just feel bad you don't even know me."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 12:36 am

"I know enough about you from what you tell me to know you won't kill me." Daniel smiled.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 12:39 am

"Eh." Harley teased. "Might. Depends on if you deserved it." Then she laughed. "Kidding. Kidding. The only guy I really want to kill right now is Jaxon and I don't know if I could do that."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 12:40 am

Daniel sighed, scratching the back of his neck. "Jaxon is my brother."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 12:41 am

"Wait what?" Harley sat up, instantly stopping laughing. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it like that. I just.. how? I don't understand. You're perfectly normal and he's all kinds of crazy."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 12:41 am

Daniel waved it off. "A brotherly bickering gone wrong to say the least." He said.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 12:44 am

"Oh." Harley smiled, yawning. "I'm still sorry I said that."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 12:46 am

"It's alright. A lot of people want him dead." Daniel said standing. "I'm tired. Night." He smiled.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 12:48 am

"Night." Harley watched him walking off, having a quick debate with herself of where to sleep. Sleeping in another person's bed felt awkward so she slept on the couch, not having a blanket to curl up with. But it wasn't that cold anyway, so she fell asleep quickly.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 12:49 am

Daniel woke up late in the morning, walking downstairs and looking through his fridge.

Chloe woke up, almost falling out of the tree. "Shit." She huffed.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 12:51 am

Harley heard him rumaging around in the fridge, rubbing her face and rolling over to face him. "Think you're making enough noise?" She teased, grinning.

Jaxon snapped awake, hearing her move. He quickly regained his balance, thinking about saying something to her.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 12:53 am

"Nope!" Daniel called out to her, spreading out toast. He made 8 peices for himself.

Chloe looked over, seeing movement and sighing. "What the hell, why are you following me?" She spat.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 3:21 pm

(texting catch up starts with printed)

"Pig." Harley muttered. "Fine don't feed the starving girl. Or do you expect me to be in the kitchen?"

Jaxon quickly got down. "I don't know! You're just different than the others."

---

Zombie
"Get in the kitchen girl." Daniel smirked.

Chloe got down. "Because I wont fuck you or worship you." she said.

---

Zombie
Harley swatted him away from where she needed to be, making herself toast with butter and cinnamon sugar. "Ha." She laughed, saving it for herself.

"Its not that." He muttered. "Yes I wanted the empire but no i didn't want the sluts."

__

ZOMBIE
"can i have some? Please?" Daniel gave her puppy dog eyes.

Chloe sighed. "Why are you following me?"

---

Zombie
Harley ate one of them, the slid the plate around where Daniel could have the rest if he wanted. "God damn why did that just work." She wasn't really expecting an answer back.

"Because I don't want you getting hurt." Jaxon didn't want to admit it but he actually liked her.

---

Zombie
daniel smiled, eating the rest. "Im adorable. What can i say."

chloe looked around. "I'm gonna try to get to colorado." She said. "You don't want to travel that far for me." she looked down at the number tattooed on her wrist.

---

Zombie
"Yeah sure." Harley started picking at the scraps, really not having ate much. "Just keep tellin yourself that."

"Chloe.. Whatever you had there is gone. The US Government nuked the place trying to stop the outbreak." Jaxon looked down at her wrist, feeling bad. That was on there forever.

---

Zombie
daniel cooked eggs and bacon, setting them in front of her. "Eat it all." he smiled.

Chloe sighed. "Well i'll just be roaming in a huge circle then so no point in following me. We won't talk much anyway. All of this is you r fault." she whispered the last bit.

---

Zombie
"Uh. No I'll get fat." She said, grabbing a piece of bacon. "But it will go bad soon won't it.."

"I said i'm sorry! It was either that or let you get killed." Jaxon said, hoping she'd stop and listen.

---

Zombie.
Daniel rolled his eyes. "I'll help." He said, taking some bacon.

Chloe sighed. "What are you trying to tell me? We are just repeating shit."

----

Zombie
Harley and Daniel finished off that plate. "Well." She said, standing. "You told me to go to the kitchen." She grabbed the dirty plates, starting to wash them.

"Chloe. Listen to me." Jaxon called out to her.

---

Zombie
"You really dont have to. I didnt mean it." Daniel said softly.

"What. Im listening." Chloe huffed.

---

Zombie
"I don't mind. Not like I was doing much else." Harley said while washing them.

"You can't just go wondering around. You'll get caught and you're supposedly dead." Jaxon wanted to whisper, but he didn't.

---

Zombie.
"Well. Thanks." Daniel said.

"I know... Itss just.. Ugh." Chloe sighed.

---

ZOMBIE
"Welcome." Harley finished, leaning against the counter. "Any plans?"

Jaxon shook his head, getting on his horse. "I can get you out of here. Get on."

---

Zombie.
"No. Im sorry. Im boring." Daniel sighed.

Chloe reluctantly got on behind him, wrapping her arms around him to stay on.

---

Zombie
"Its fine." Harley smiled, getting up and sitting on the couch. "You have a game or something?"

Jaxon kind of liked her arms around him. He kicked his horse, starting to canter out.

---

Zombie
"Tons. Pick your poison. I got it." Daniel smiled.

Chloe found herself, holding on tighter.

----

Zombie
"Surprise me. Anything but modern warefare. God I'll
Get my ass kicked." Harley laughed, looking away.

Jaxon finally got miles away, stopping.

---

Zombie.
Daniel threw in some left 4 dead, tossing her a controller.

Why didn't chloe want to let go? She didn't.

----

Zombie
Harley caught it, staring at the screen till the title showed up. "Oh hey. Haha nice choice. Provided.. What's out there."

Jaxon could tell she wasn't letting go. "You don't have to go I just don't want you getting hurt."

---

Zombie.
"haha yep." Daniel choseto be the zombies.

Chloe sighed. "Why am i starting to trust you? I hate it."

---

Zombie
Harley didn't mind playing as the humans, and they played several more rounds. "Alright. Ever done loosing dares?" She asked.

"I'm all you have." Jaxon smiled.

---

Zombie.
"Nope." Daniel turned to look at her.

Chloe smiled a bit. "and will have for a while."

---

Zombie
"Alright. So basically you play a game and then whoever looses has to do a dare chosen by the winner." Harley pressed play for another matched, and lost. "Crap."

"So you trust me?" He asked.

---

Zombie.
Daniel looked at her. "Kiss me on the lips." he smiled.

Chloe nodded slowly. "Mostly..."

---

Zombie
Harley got up, leaning into him from her standing position and kissing him slowly.

"Good." Jaxon pulled her around to the front, getting her settled and kicking his horse, kind of enjoying the view.

---

Zombie
daniel kissed her back. Damn.damndamn. She was awesome. He smiled.

Chloe yawned. She resed her head back on his shoulder.

---

Zombie
Harley wrapped her arms around him, getting closer and continuing to keep kissing him. She wasn't thinking anymore, he was just distracting.

Jaxon stopped up on top of one of the hills. "Used to live out here." He said.

---

Zombie.
Daniel just kept kissing her, keeping them close.

Chloe looked at the house. "Wow it's nice."

---

Zombie
Harley didn't stop, eventually ending up with their tongues tangled up.

"Yeah. I always thought so. You stay here." He lead her inside to the empty house.

---

Zombie
daniel didnt stop either. She tasted great. He kept kissing her.

"What about you?" chloe asked.

---

Zombie
Harley's body was completely up flat against him, but she finally pulled back, needing to breathe. "Well that's a first."

"I'll come back tomorrow." Jaxon said, trotting off towards his city.

---

Zombie
daniel smiled. "definitely is." he grinned.

Chloe sighed. "Well bye to you too." she walked inside, laying on the couch.

---

Zombie
"I think we should play again." She grinned. "Maybe I'll loose."

---

Zombie
"haha works for me." Daniel winked, sitting again. They switched roles... Harley still lost.

---

Zombie
"Alright what do I have to do this time?" Harley felt a grin creep across her face.

---

Zombie.
"Hmm. Kiss and you know. Sit on my lap if you get where I'm going." he smirked.

---

Zombie
Harley climbed back over to him, wrapping her legs around him and picking right back up where they left off.

---

Zombie
daniel kissed her harder then before, pulling her into him with a smile.

---

Zombie
Harley felt him kiss her harder than before, making her heart skip. It'd been a long time since she'd been this close. She tried to kiss him back as hard as he was kissing her, but it was nearly impossible.

---

Zombie.
Daniel kept kissing her. Just like that. "Harley... You dont want to go there yet do you?" he asked her permission.

---

Zombie
"Its just. Its been a long time since I've been this close to a guy." She whispered, putting her head against the nape of his neck.

----

Zombie.
"I understand. Take your time." Daniel rubbed her back gently.

---

Zombie
Harley kept her head there, just breathing him in. "What's your last name anyway?" She laughed a little at herself.

----

Zombie.
"Legally? Bieber. I self-changed it to Hansen though." he smiled. "Yours?"

----

Zombie
"Oh." Harley felt herself smile. Something about him just made her smile. "Andrews."

---

Zombie.
"Harley Hansen..." he whispered, very very softly.

---

Zombie
Harley caught what she think she heard, but figured she was hearing things wrong. "What'd you say?" She asked softly encase it was important.

---

Zombie.
"Oh, nothing really." he smiled.

---

Zombie.
"sleep with me tonight?" daniel asked, standing.

---

Zombie
Harley got up, turning off the game. "Sure." She smiled at him. "The couch is kinda cold anyway."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Daniel took her hand, walking upstairs to his room. He let go of it to take his shirt off, changing into sweatpants quickly aswell before climbing into bed.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 9:43 pm

(little more texting. starts with printed)
Zombie
Harley went back to his sisters room, finding clothes she could sleep in, then changing and going back to Daniel's room, climbing into the other side of the bed.

---

Zombie
Daniel smiled, pulling the covers up when she got in. "Night." he said softly.

---

Zombie
Harley tugged the sheets up a little further. "You too." She smiled a little, digging her head into the pillow to fall asleep.

---

Zombie
daniel lay awake for a few minutes, then slept. He dreamt about harley.

---

Harley woke up that morning, yawning and stretching a little. This was a lot better than the couch. She got up, trying not to wake Daniel, starting to fix them breakfast as she wasn't doing anything else.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Daniel woke up from the smell of food. He sat up, throwing a shirt on before going downstairs and sitting at the counter. "Mooorning." He smirked.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Harley turned around, looking him over. "You looked better without the shirt." She said simply, then turning back to cooking.

Jaxon had somehow convinced the other guys he needed to go on a hunt for the week, getting free clearance to leave. He got back up on his horse, and going back to his old house, where he'd let Chloe stay for the night. "Chloe?" He called into the dark house, opening the door.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Daniel took it off, throwing it aside. "Whatever you want." He smiled.

Chloe had woken up, and was coming down the stairs. "Here." She said, looking at him.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 10:03 pm

"I made breakfast." She smiled, sitting a plate of eggos on the table.

"Hey." He smiled at her, slinging off the backpack he'd brought with him. Taking off for a week he'd brought food. "I'm off for a week. So." He smiled again. Then it faded, seeing her wrist, and the numbers trailing up her arm. "I'm sorry about the numbers."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun May 12, 2013 10:06 pm

"Thanks." daniel smiled, taking some and eating them.

"It's fine.." Chloe sighed, leaning against the wall. "But it's a good thing your off for a week." She said.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 12, 2013 10:54 pm

Harley took one for herself, kind of watching the window instead of what she was doing. "Daniel what do you think.." She paused, pushing her now empty plate away. "What do you think caused all of this?"

"No I mean it. I'm sorry." Jaxon walked all of the way inside, closing the door behind him. "But why's that? Here I was starting to think you missed me."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next