Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hours Passed

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hours Passed - Page 4 Empty Re: Hours Passed

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:01 am

I looked down, not knowing what to do. I couldn't make Harley happy anymore it seemed, and she was just stuck in this insanity. It was bad. "I love you."

"Did you just tell me no?" Kira growled, narrowing her eyes at him.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:05 am

"I love you too." I kissed his neck. "Please? There's a knife in the drawer... I just. I can't do it."

"I'm not killing her." He backed up. "Kill me instead if you want. I couldn't live with myself after it."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:11 am

"No Harley. I'm not killing you." I sighed.

"If you don't kill her I will." Kira growled, her demon form flashing.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:14 am

"Please?" I whispered. "I don't want to live like this."

He made a rash decision, running to catch up with her. Telling her to run as fast as she could, then taking off the other way. Hoping to draw Kira's attack on himself.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:17 am

"What about me? I need you Harley." I sighed.

Kira left him alone for the timebeing. Instead going after the girl. She was easy to kill. After driving her body through a treebranch, Kira searched for the guy, soon finding him. Laughing. "That worked real well." She laughed, soon turning serious. growling lowly, shaking her head. "I told you not to disobey me."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:34 am

"Come with me." I reached behind me, trying to get the drawer open.

"You monster!" He screamed. "How could you! She was innocent!"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:36 am

"Harley stop." I put her hands back down. Closeing the drawer.

"She was istracting you. You work for me now, got that?" Kira snarled. "What's your name handsome?" She smirked, stepping closer, trailing her fingers up his chest.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:39 am

"Why? Why can't I be happy?" I looked up at him, sniffling.

"Bryce." He looked at her hand, not brushing it off. "You're still a monster."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:44 am

"You'll.. you'll be happy if your gone?" I looked at her, tears in my own eyes.

"I know. I get it from my dad." Kira giggled, leaning up and kissing his neck, biting as she did. "You may have heard of him.. he's the Devil."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:48 am

"I want this to end." I started shaking all over again. "I hate this."

"I'm afraid I haven't.." He trailed off, resenting her kisses.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:50 am

"I can't let you die." I sighed.

"Yeah? You heard of God right? Well that's who we're killing. And the rest of the army." She laughed, still kissing him. "Oh at least Let loose a little.. Bryce."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:54 am

"Hey." Josh walked in, a book in his hand. Sometime during these five years we'd moved into a fairly decent house. "Crazy idea. You willing to try it?"

"You killed my girl." He didn't look at her. "you're a monster. Filth on my shoe. I don't want your kisses."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:57 am

"What's the crazy idea?" I asked. honestly tired. Loosing hope in anything getting better. Jensen. he still hadn't come back with Emma when he promised only a month.

Kira pulled back, gripping him with her claws again. "Fine." She snarled, dragging him through the woods, to a large city. Walking in and throwing him to some of the guards. "Torture him. I want to hear it. Make him listen." She growled.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:05 am

"To fix her." He pointed to me. "It says that an angel built a wall in his head. Blocking the bad memories from seeping to the present." He handed it to Daniel. "If I can separate her memories.."

"Wait!" Bryce stopped. "Maybe you're being a bit rash. I'll help."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:07 am

"Just.. fix her. Please." I sighed. looking at it, nodding.

"There we go." Kira walked over, smirking. "So you agree that your girlfriend had to die."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 am

"Harley?" He sat down. "Please. I need you to relax. Completely. This might hurt."

"What are you doing?" I stared at him. "What wall!"

"Just relax." He sighed. Reaching out and touching my forehead. I lost consciousness instantly, my body falling limp.

"Y-yes." He stammered again, brushing himself off.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:12 am

I got up. I couldn't watch. I needed air anyway. I sat down on the steps of our house, staring at the road ahead. Wanting the life i had even 5 years ago back.

"Good. Now I want you to kill that. Just to make sure." She pointed. Tied up to a chair was a little girl.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:19 am

Josh walked out when he was done. Sighing. "If that worked I'd be surprised. I didn't realize how broken she was inside."

"Okay." He ran over, not thinking as he snapped her neck. Looking back at Kira.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:21 am

"Huh. You need training. Talk to anyone, then maybe I'll think about making you an actual fighter." She shrugged, walking off.

"Yeah.." I sighed. "This really sucks."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:41 am

He looked at the girl, guilt ripping through him. But he set off to go find somebody to train with, not wanting to end up on her bad side.

"I think it worked though." He sounded hopeful. "I mean the worst that can happen has already happened. So what' the harm?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:59 am

hey

TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 pm

"Hello.. Kent was it?" Patch paced in front of him, knife in hand. "I have something I want from you."

"Too bad." Kent growled. He'd winded up here when he was attacking some guards too close to the gates. Patch had put out wanted ads of them by now. Daniel's was the highest, my own falling in second. Then Josh, Rose, Parker, and Kent. Anybody that brought us out of the prison could either take money or their freedom, maybe even their friends freedom too. Honestly, the prison was perfect. No guards on the inside gave us cover, if we were careful about it.

"Look. I have something you love." He lifted the bag of his daughter's head. He'd had her with her mortal mother before all of this started, and assumed her dead.

"L-Leave her be." Kent growled. "Don't hurt her."

"I won't. If you work with me." Patch smiled, lowering the bag again. "You're going to lure Harley and Rose into spying on a meeting held inside the prison. Tell Daniel to be the guy on the outside. We'll blow the building on top of those two, Daniel will come running like he always does and.. boom! We got all three. No more dragons being set loose on the city."

Kent looked down, trying to find the strength to tell him no. It just wasn't there. "If I do this. Will you spare her?"

"Promise. She can even come with you." Patch reached out his hand. "Is it a deal?"

"Consider it done." Kent shook it, soon being lead back to the prison and thrown back inside. He walked back to our house, closing the door behind him. "Everybody in the living room. I have a job for us."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:01 am

I never talked after I got there, acting like I didn't have my voice. The scars were still there from the first time it was removed, so it passed alright. I heard my "master" get on the phone with who I assumed was Patch, yelling about how ugly and scared I was. Patch hung up on him from what I could tell, and he took his anger out on me. 

What happened next still hurts to this day. 30 years later.

He tied me down, throwing a towel in my mouth so I couldn't scream. He grabbed a knife, cutting away at my stomach and between my legs. When I later asked what he'd done one of the girls replied he'd just made it where I couldn't get pregnant. A liability, they said. 

It wasn't too hard to keep my thoughts elsewhere. Thinking of Daniel instead of Master, Rose instead of the other girls, Josh and Kent instead of the random guys that walked in here. 

He was moving us to a new house. We always got tied up, but none of us had the strength to run much anyway. Feeding was at a minimum. My ribs still showing along with nearly every other bone in my body. We hit a bump, the whole truck turning on it's side. 

I realized that was my chance. I cut the rope holding my hand with a knife that'd been knocked free, taking it with me when I started running from the truck. Too bad I couldn't just fly.

Even after 30 years the city hadn't changed much. The inside of the prison, yes, but the city on a whole, not so much. I snuck my way into the prison, still remembering where our house was when I was caught by a gang of thugs, honestly just a street over. I could tell they were guards working for our side, not penguins, but they didn't know who I was. And didn't believe me when I said I was Harley. He'd died my hair brown and forced me to call myself Audrey. It'd slip out sometimes when people asked my name. 

Josh and Kent had been busy on the inside, slowly taking over almost all of the prison. So far the north west corner was still under Penguin's control, but the rest was ours and that alone was enough to possibly start a revolt. They had guards patrolling the streets to make sure any Patch spies were captured, tortured, then killed.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:29 am

"love you too." I sighed, thinking. I'd summarized a lot the first time I'd 'told' what'd happened. No where as in depth as I remembered. Truthfully. I didn't want to go that deep. But at the same time I wanted somebody to know. I couldn't tell Rose. She didn't need to know of the danger this world had, just outside of the city gates. There was enough danger inside of here.

"The day I was taken I was lead outside and thrown in a truck." I decided to just start there. Square one. "I had a bag thrown over my head and was thrown in the back. Nearest I can remember I wasn't the only one in there, but they didn't speak english. When we finally got there, we were forced to throw our shoulders back as he pulled off every bit of clothing we had on. He stopped at me, looking at me harder than the other girls. They didn't have any scars on them, nor long hair. They all had these dark brown eyes and dark skin, which I guess is normal for this city. Then you have me standing there, light skin, light eyes, light hair." I laughed half halfheartedly. "He grabbed my right hand, asking me how I lost my finger, but I was honestly too scared to answer him. He grabbed my chin, looking at the burn marks on my chin, and then the scars all over my arms and my stomach. He got on the phone with Patch, and started screaming at him about how ugly I was and that this isn't what he paid for. He let the other girls go, but grabbed me by my hair and walked me into this." my voice caught. I shook my head, my hair falling down a mess. "Room." I forced out. "He tied my wrists and ankles, then grabbed a knife and started cutting on me. I passed out from it at some point, and when I asked one of the few English speaking ones what'd he'd done she said he'd made it where I couldn't get pregnant. I kept telling myself they were wrong, or that this could be changed. But as I found out last week, they were right."

"We had to sit around there naked. He'd sit in the middle of the room and make us work. Cleaning, cooking.. dancing. I usually cleaned, seeing as I can't cook worth shit and I wasn't found of dancing for him. Then we were told we had a client we had to impress. When I wasn't working 'correctly' for him, I was pulled back to that same room and had a pill forced down my throat. I bit his hand, trying to throw it back up when he grabbed a bat and started hitting me. He broke nearly all of my lungs on my right side, along with my right hand and arm. One of his friends finally stopped him, probably saving my life."

"They didn't offer anything to fix it, so I was left to try and wrap it. Several of them offered to help but he'd brainwashed them. It took months to heal, no help being the fact he'd hit me again when I messed up. I had my bed taken away after a year, and the few belongings I'd came to acquire. My favorite had been a fur blanket. It was from a black
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum