Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Left of Us

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What's Left of Us Empty What's Left of Us

Post by TwistLikeBieber Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:16 pm

It was dark outside. Something was happening. The air got thick. Then they could barely breath. He stood up, feeling the ground start to shake. His mother started gasping for air. "Mom!" It was sam who called her name, trying to pick her up. She started bleeding all over the place. The blood seemed to move on it's own. Then she caught on fire, disappearing near seconds later. Sam passed out, falling back on his head. 

-
2 months later
-

Everyone woke up. They turned to Sam as their leader. Of course. He was smartest. Strongest willed. They were separated, gone from the rest of the world. It just seemed like a cruel nightmare, until they got super powers.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

What's Left of Us Empty Re: What's Left of Us

Post by PrintedShadows Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:20 pm

"That fucking brother of mine is going to get himself killed." Drake got up, pacing around the room. "You can't tell me the idiots out there are actually turning to him." He muttered. There was nobody there to talk to. Maybe that made him crazy? He stared out the window, watching the kids all turn to Sam. Scared. Well they should be.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:23 pm

"Could you be any slower?" Adele leaned her head back in frustration. Her sister, Vera, was trying to heal her gash with her newfound healing power. Adele didn't know what her power was yet. She didn't really care. This was just a big joke some Asian made on a day off. A computer game they were all in. She didn't take it seriously. 

Her sister finished soon, and Adele started off for the fruit stand, grabbing an apple and biting into it.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Drake watched them walk up. "I'm sorry. Was your name on that?" He leaned on one of the door posts. "Just leave. Go run off with the others."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:26 pm

Adele leaned on the stand, finishing it to the core. "I can do whatever the fuck I want." She raised an eyebrow, looking him up and down before flicking the apple core at him. "And yeah. It was."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 pm

Drake let it fall to the ground, kicking it aside. "I don't think you understand. Food's tight and you have a few extra pounds. I'd leave before I get hungry."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Adele shrugged. "That's your problem." She grabbed another apple, stuffing it into her bag. She pulled out her water bottle, drinking out of it. "And I'm not fat."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:31 pm

"Last time I'm asking. Despite my name I do have morals. And I find it wrong to hit girls. Especially the fat ones. So leave." Drake still leaned in the doorway. He could of just shot her minutes ago.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 pm

"This is my neighborhood. I'm not going anywhere you prick." Adele spat, pulling her hair back into a pony tail.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:35 pm

"Alright. Have it your way." Drake stepped forward, getting her arms behind her back quickly. He threw her in the house, blindfolding her. Her little sister could follow on her own. "Walk." He said coldly, half jogging with her away from his place. He dropped her in the center of the city, far away from his place, leaving her there on the ground. She'd probably get attacked. Who cared?
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:37 pm

"Adele!" Vera pushed past Drake, crouching by her and pulling the blindfold off. "We gotta get inside. It's almost night." 

"Vera you moron." Adele stood up, brushing herself off. "We're going home." She turned, walking back the way she just came. Her house was by the fruit stand. Drake could just suck her dick if she thought she gave a flying fuck about him.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:39 pm

I told the bitch to leave. I fucking told her to leave. Yet she comes back. He grabbed her from behind, dragging her back into his house. Or the rundown one he was staying in. Sam lent his house out to whoever the fuck needed to stay there. "I told you to leave." He said, throwing her in a room. Her sister was in there too.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:41 pm

"Our house is right over here! Where the hell do you expect me to go? I'm not loyal to Sam if thats what your thinking." Adele growled, pulling Vera closer to her. "Your a lunatic."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:49 pm

"No. I'm not crazy. I'm smarter than you. Provided you're the idiot locked up in a room." Drake looked in the door. "What's her name?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 pm

"Vera. She's 10." Adele said lowly. Vera had her head buried in Adele's shirt, not wanting to look at Drake.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Drake opened the door. "Vera.." He swatted down. "I'm not the bad guy." He smiled, getting a look at her face. "See. Now a mean person would do something like this." He put his cold hand on the back of her neck, freezing her straight through.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:55 pm

Vera got a look at his eyes before she froze up, her heart stopping cold. The blood stopped flowing. She died right there. 

"What the.." Adele looked at her, then him. "Get away! Your a monster." She screamed, standing up. She tried picking Vera up, but it was no use.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 pm

"Just me and Vera for about 4 years. Mom and Dad divorced when Vera was 2... I was 14. Then they died. And I raised Vera, promised to protect her." Adele looked at her hands. Until you.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 pm

"I'm sorry about your sister. I don't know what I was thinking." Drake rubbed her arm. "I.. I just. I can't control it. It's like it takes me over. Like this morning."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 pm

"It's okay. I understand." Adele smiled a bit, then looked over at the door when there was a knock on it. 

It was Sam. He had to talk to Drake.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Drake sighed, getting up. The second he saw Sam in the window he grabbed his gun again, throwing the door open and hitting him to the ground. "I told you to leave and never. Never come back." He growled, picking him up and throwing him at the wall. "The only reason I don't make you a god damn ice cube right now is the fact you are my brother. Now leave."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:35 pm

"God damn it Drake." Sam got up, fixing his shirt. "I just wanted to let you know. There was a fire. A lot of houses were lost. I think you have to either share this house with people who need it or some live with me and give your house up."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Drake stared at Sam for a minute. Then threw his hand up, grabbing Sam's neck and pinning him on the wall. Just letting the cold of his hand creep onto his skin. "That house is a one floor shack. There's two tiny bedrooms and one living room kitchen combo. I'll die before I give up this house. And I am sharing dip shit. You kicked Adele out of her house and I took her in. But don't you EVER tell me what to do." He released him.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:39 pm

"Can't you be helpful for once?" Sam sighed, pushing him back and heading for the door. "I keep trying to reach out to you but no. And I'm not telling you what to do. I'm telling you what's going to happen." He turned, heading back to his own house.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:40 pm

"You should of reached out to me when Dad was beating the hell out of me and you stood and watched." Drake huffed, opening the door. "You send anybody here and I'm shooting them. Is that clear?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum