Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Revolution

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Red Revolution  - Page 9 Empty Re: Red Revolution

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Dylan got up, walking around and holding her close. "I know." He said softly, kissing her. "I don't like it either."

"I do realize that Alex." Adrian rubbed his palms on his pants. "None of us know what to do! Nobody was expecting them to shoot up the city. You did the right thing. You instantly attacked right back, crippling them. That was great. The right thing. But now what? We're standing in the ruins of the empire, breathing in God knows what." He sighed. "Alex I wish I knew what to tell you to do."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Adele tried not to pull away, but it was hard. She squirmed out of his arms. "I love you. But no hugs or kisses until you and Jensen are on good terms." She said.

"We have to build back up... Or we don't have recources... I don't know! I dont know i dont know i dont know i. Don't. Know." He shook his head, starting to pace. "I don't know!"
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Dylan let her go, slowly backing up and walking for the door. "Love you too." He said softly, closing the door behind him and trying to find Jensen when he ran into Maddie instead. "Wait weren't you with Jensen this morning?"

"Nobody knows damn it!" Adrian leaned back against the fridge. "Daniel. Jaxon. Harley. Chloe. They started this. They knew what they were doing. We don't even know how this fucking war started!" He had to take a breath to keep from yelling. It wasn't Alex's fault. "Dylan and Adele were late add ons. They walked into this war. I don't even know why the hell we're fighting."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Maddie looked up, shaking her head. "Well. Yes. But I was just staying the night apparently, he doesn't seem to want company right now. But it's understandable." She said softly.

"Don't yell at me. This isn't my fault. You think I wanted my parents to die, both within 24 hours? Both without saying goodbye and behind my back? Both without love you's?" He paused. "I didn't! You can. not. expect me to do all of this! I'm not my dad!"
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 7:16 pm

"He needs somebody new." Dylan sighed. "If you don't have anywhere to go then stay. But do you know where he went?"

"I know its not!" Adrian yelled. "You're not the only one that lost family that day. My twelve year old daughter was shot in her bed. So don't be yelling at me over loosing family." He said much softer. "And nobody could be Jaxon. I'm kinda glad your not. Just. Keep it together. Please. Oh and by the way, you got a girl checking you out."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 7:17 pm

"He doesn't want anybody but his parents." Maddie stood. "I won't get in his way. And I don't know where he went, sorry." She said.

"I know." Alex spat, turning his back to him. "But I don't want a girl. I want my dad." He said, staring outside.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Dylan leaned his head back. Adele had at least willingly followed him. "Please?" He paused. "I don't even know your name. I'm sorry."

"Well your Dads dead and so is your mom and you are going to be too if you don't snap out of it." Adrian pushed off the fridge, standing his full height over Alex. "If you don't want to do it I will. But you don't say crap about whatever I do."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 7:35 pm

"I like him. I really do. He just doesn't seem to have time for a girl.He gets drunk every night I heard." She said. "Oh. Name's Maddie."

Alex looked up. Again. Alex was only 5'7. Adrian was probably well over 6 foot. "I don't want you to lead this place. I want to. I just need a lot of help right now." He said, looking down. "You rubbing in my face about my parents being dead doesn't help." He said softer, walking up to his room and shutting the door, sitting on his bed and staring down at the drawing he had made when he was 5 of his family.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 7:39 pm

"He does." Dylan said. "And I'm Dylan." He kept looking around, just not moving. "Just at least try. He's been looking for a girl for the past two years and just can't make himself love. I don't freaking know what his problem is."

"Well then start acting like a leader." Adrian mumbled under his breath, walking outside and closing the door, missing Gwen completely.

She walked inside, finding Alex upstairs. She stopped, leaning in the doorway. "You okay?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Alex didn't look up at her. "I want my parents back. I want to talk to them." He sighed.

Maddie sighed. "I guess I can try..."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Gwen walked in, sitting on the bed next to him. "Talk to me." She said softly. "What were they like?"

"Thank you." Dylan walked off, starting to try and find Jensen. He was making runs around town, just.. doing who knows what. "We need to talk. Now."

Jensen stopped, and eventually agreed to talk. They spent all afternoon talking. And on the bright side, nobody threw punches. "Come back home bro." Dylan said, getting up to leave.

"Fine." Jensen got up, walking home behind Dylan.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Maddie just stayed outside. She didn;t exactly know what to do.

Adele looked up as they walked inside.

"Dad... was.." Alex sighed. It was hard to talk about them.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 8:01 pm

"Good news is I have Jensen back." Dylan smiled, sitting on the couch.

"I never left." Jensen muttered, sitting down as well. "But we need a plan." He paused, looking around. "But wait where's Maddie. I owe her something."

"What?" Dylan looked over at Jensen, confused.

"An appolige. I told her I was just giving her the night."

"Oh. Well I think she's around here somewhere."

Gwen hugged him again. "If you don't wan to its fine. I was just trying to help."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Maddie found a blanket, wraping it around herself. She'd at least give Jensen time.

Alex wrapped an arm around her. "Dad was mean a lot of the time. But the times he was here and in a good mood... he was the best. And my mom was always there for me. But when my dad died she just kinda died with him."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 8:17 pm

Gwen leaned against him, thinking about kissing him but stopping herself.

It's been three months. Jensen and Dylan had worked out there little bitch fit, and Jensen stopped getting drunk every night. The alcohol didn't take away the pain. Something else did. Maddie. He finally understood what his dad meant when he called Harley and angel. Maddie had saved him from probably drinking himself to death. They were sitting upstairs in his room, curled up on his bed. Dylan and Adele had already went to bed for the night. He laid there, stroking her hair back off her face. "Love you." He whispered softly, nibbling her ear.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Maddie smiled. "Love you too." She whispered, turning and kissing his neck gently, then starting to suck on the skin.

Alex walked inside from a meeting with Adrian. They had been able to rebuild a lot of the ruins, and the empire still had a lot of it's canadian territory so that was good. The Chicago base was also growing. He walked over to Gwen, wrapping his arms around her from behind and pulling her into him.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Jensen wrapped his arms around her, pulling her small body down on his. He kissed her back, quickly rolling her over and getting on top of her, sucking on her neck the same as she did with him.

Gwen leaned her head backwards on his shoulder, looking up at him. "Hi." She said softly, stretching up to kiss him.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Maddie bit his skin a bit rougher, then moved up and bit his earlobe softly, pressing herself closer to him.

Alex smiled and kissed her gently. "Your so cute." He grinned.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Jensen smiled at her, kissing her again. "Maddie." He said softly, kissing her yet again while grabbing her hands. "Whatcha thinking?"

Gwen laughed softly. "I know I am." She teased, turning so she could kiss him better, pulling herself up on the counter.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Maddie kissed him. "About you." She smiled.

Alex kissed her,stepping closer.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri May 10, 2013 9:39 pm

Jensen smiled even further. "What about me?" He asked softly, continuing to kiss her.

Alex was close enough for her to wrap her legs around him, so she did. "Alex.." She trailed off, kissing him. "Love you."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri May 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Alex smiled. "Love you too." He whispered, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

"How much I love you." Maddie smirked. "And everything about you." She kissed him a bit harder.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum