Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashen Winter

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ashen Winter Empty Ashen Winter

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:59 am

I flopped back on her bed, the pillows fluffing around me. "Mom I don't want go to the freaking mall you know I don't like John please do-"

"Harley." Moms voice cut much louder. "One. I told you to call him Dad. Two. Where did I ask? Get ready he'll be there in a half hour."

"Mom! Not fair!" I sat up quickly, grabbing clothes to put on to look at least half decent. "Please I don't." I stopped, hearing the phone had gone dead. "Mom? You the-" I got cut off when a huge boom rattled the floorboards, throwing everything in the entire house and myself along with it. I couldn't see, let alone hear. My ears ringing loudly like a gun had just been shot right next to them. Looking up just in time to see the ceiling drop in on top of me.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ashen Winter Empty Re: Ashen Winter

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:06 am

"Nolan you idiot!" I laughed as I shot his avatar dead for the third time that day.

"It's not my fault I just started playing this game today!" He shot back.

"Yeah but you shouldn't suck ass at it." I grinned to myself.

"Yeah well-" Nolan was cut off. My screen went black, along with the rest of the lights in the house. "This isn't funny!" I screamed out to whoever was playing this joke. But then I was jolted from my seat, watching everything in the house tumble as the loudest boom i've ever heard occured. It sounded like I was right in the midst of a gunfight. I saw the sun being covered by a dark cloud before the floor gave out beneath me and I was crushed by the walls of the house.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:14 am

I laid there, bent at an awkward angle, crushed under the weight of the house. I tried calling for help but I didn't think anybody could hear me, I could feel the blood running down my back but I couldn't even move to get it. 

Only god knows how long had passed when I saw a light flash between the cracks, making me wave what little bit I could, hoping they could pull me out. I felt a piece of the roof pulled off me, suddenly being pulled into a bright white light. They were talking but I couldn't hear what. Soon I was moved to my neighbors house, being told to stay there since there was nothing of my house left standing. 

'Where's my mom?' I wrote out on a piece of paper, knowing Linsday couldn't hear me.

'I haven't seen her.' She wrote back, then asked me to help her move stuff into her basement, which I tried to help, but I didn't know where anything was. The power was out, I had no clue what the hell had happened, or what was going to happen next.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:25 am

Standing up on uneasy legs, I ran a hand through my hair and looked around. Just about my whole block was flattened. I had crawled through a small crack in the walls, just able to get out of my house. Fishing around for the keys to my truck, I clicked it open and jumped inside. I couldn't hear anything. I had to bet that no one could. The only thing I knew to do was go to California, where my relatives lived.

I got to the state line of California several days later. It had gotten darker and darker, and soon I couldn't see anything five feet in front of me. The stupid truck rolled to a stop, leaving me stranded on the highway. I didn't dare get out though. Something grey and fluffy... like snow was drifting through the air.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:35 am

Lindsay and I had tried to stay put, but it was near impossible. People were breaking into houses and killing the people inside, slowly working their way out of LA. U bid her my farewell's, her having given me a small backpack with.. nearly nothing. Two waterbottles, a scarf, and a small kitchen knife. So basically damn near nothing. The ash was coming was what they said, and yes they skies had gotten darker, but nobody believed them. I had decided to stick to one road, walking straight out of town, The ash clumped around my feet, staining my shoes black. I hadn't even noticed a stalled car up ahead till I was a foot off the hood. 

I stopped, trying to see him through the windshield. "Hello?" For all I know that car could of been abandoned.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:39 am

"Hello?"

I heard a voice from outside my car. I pushed the door open, stepping out and into the mushy black ash that was starting to grow thicker as the moments passed. "What the hell do you want?" I held up a small knife that I had stowed in my car. She was giving me a weird look, like I was the first person she'd seen in days. I could barely hear her, for the ringing of the explosion still sounded clear in my mind.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:43 am

I stepped back, my hands up slightly. "I d-didn't mean anything." I shook my head. "I was just wondering where you were going. I was trying to leave LA.. the city is a complete mess. I'm sorry I'll be out of your way I can see you don't want passengers."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:45 am

"Hold up." I looked her up and down once, walking over. Slowly putting my knife away. A small grin grew on my face, my eyes lighting up ever so slightly. "What's your name, shawty?" I bit my lip, attempting to keep my seriousness in check.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:46 am

"Harley." I swallowed hard. "I don't have much to offer for the ride. I'm sorry. I barely have anything myself."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:48 am

"Harley.." I looked down at her, stepping back and nodding. "I don't have much either, I'll say that. So we're two of a kind there. And I have no where to exactly go... so I say whatever and lets just travel together." A small smile played on my lips. "I also want to get to know you better. SO we'll have lots of time to talk."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:51 am

"What's your name?" I slowly made my way around to the passenger seat of his car, getting in after it seemed like he was waiting for me to do so. "Thank you for the ride by the way."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:53 am

"Irrelevant. My name is irrelevant." I chuckled lightly, holding down the start button on my car after I, too had climbed in. Thankfully the engine roared a little, signaling my truck was back on. I made myself comfortable as I drove down the ashy road.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:54 am

"Okay Irrelevant." I rolled her eyes somewhat. "Well you just saiiddd you wanted to get to know me better. So not knowing your name is gonna hurt that just a tish."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:57 am

"Your a smart ass, aren't you Hayley?" I looked at her from my seat, resting a hand on the stickshift. Looking back ahead at the road. I made a small clicking noise with my teeth. "My name's Daniel."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:59 am

Jesus fuck. You got in a car with an ass hole. Congrats smart one. "Hi Daniel." I huffed. "I feel like I'm at an alcoholics anonymous meeting or something fuck." I tried to laugh.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:02 am

"Fuck what? You? Because.. damn Hayley that's a bit fast don't you think?" I turned again, winking at her with my chocolate brown eyes. Thenn my attention was once again on the road, taking the signs that lead for a way out of the city.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:03 am

"No! What when did I - oh my god you have a dirty mind." I couldn't help but stare. Even under the dust and ash I could see the blonde streaks in his quiff. "I have to ask. You car.. it has Nevada tags. Why were you coming down here from nevada?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:06 am

"I'm from Colorado, Denver to be exact. I have family out here.. but now that I have  my shawty with me I'm all good." I smiled, driving down a deserted road that seemed to go on forever, leading towards the ocean.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:08 am

"When did I ever agree to be your shawty?" I bit my lip, leaning back. "I have a boyfriend just so you know. His name is Jacob and he lived in LA.. I tried contacting him but I couldn't find him."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:10 am

I leaned over, pulling her closer to me with me free hand. "Hate to break it to you..." Leaning down I pressed my lips to hers, pulling back slowly and letting it linger. "Your boyfriend is dead sweetie." Winking, I sat back up, looking at the road. Growing thicker with ash.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:12 am

"Dan-" I got cut off by his kiss. wow okay shit breathe just breathe. "Where are we even going? And I know you said you wanted to get to know me but my life is boring as hell so there's nothing to tell anyway." I tried laughing again. Praying he wouldn't come over and try to kiss again.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:15 am

"OH shut up you liked it Hayley. Don't lie." I smirked at her, leaning back with a shrug. "Away from the city and up the coast as far as my car can take us I guess." Licking my lips, I stared out the windshield, tapping my favorite beat on the steering wheel.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:17 am

"Yes but I HAVE a boyfriend." i sighed, knowing he was probably right. "Alright fine. Maybe I did like it and know he's dead. I think he was cheating on me anyway I just didn't care enough to say anything. He'd just get mad and yell and it wasn't worth it so why bother. You're probably no different and I'm too stupid to know when to leave."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:20 am

"Me?" I looked at her, shrugging with one shoulder. "I may be an ass but I'm not a douche. I don't do that." My eyes fixed on a spot on the road. "Cheating and breaking a girl's heart is lame. You just don't do that." I mumbled, still fixed on the road. Suddenly, not as much in a joking mood as I had been seconds earlier.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:25 pm

"That's what they all say." I muttered under my breath. Getting sort of bored I started playing with the radio, seeing what CD was in. Fall Out Boy. Well not to bad. I hoped he didn't mind and let that pllay, leaning back in my seat and staring out the window.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum