Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the Lights

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

All the Lights Empty All the Lights

Post by TwistLikeBieber Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 am

Justin woke up to the sunlight of Los Angeles shining through his window. He wasn't home. In a hotel. Calabass was about an hour away. Whatever. He sat up and ran a hand through his hair, then pulled on a simple outfit and grabbed his phone, calling Kenny. He had a show that night. It wasn't that Justin didn't like shows. He loved them. They just weren't the same as they used to be. They becae boring after a while.

After some back stairways and alleys, Justin was in his van with Kenny, going to get breakfast somewhere.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

All the Lights Empty Re: All the Lights

Post by PrintedShadows Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 am

Tiffany had been getting ready all morning with some of her best friends. They had a concert that night. "I can't believe your dad got front row tickets." She smiled, working on curling her hair. The concert didn't even start till five but who cared.

"Hey. Wait. instagram." Natalie pointed to her phone. "It says justin's just up town.. we should go drop in.."

"Yeah. I'll drive." Tiffany got them all downstairs, driving to the restaurant Justin was at and trying not to go into a state of total fangirling.

They. Were. Twenty. Feet. Away. From. Justin. Drew. Bieber.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:43 am

Justin had just gotten his food and gotten comfortable when Kenny asked for a box for the food.

"What the? I'm comfortable eating here Kenny." Justin laughed a bit.

"Sorry man. Word's out you're here." Once the food was in the box they got up and Kenny followed Justin out. Justin held his box and as he was walking out he basically trampled a red headed girl and her friend. "Sorry!" He laughed a little, running to the van.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:45 am

"JUSTIN WE LOVE YOU!" Tiffany started after him. "JUSTIN!!!"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:47 am

Justin jumped in the van, setting the food down and sighing when he looked outside. Just a few...

He got up, opening the van door and jumping out. "Justin!?" Kenny jumped out of the drivers seat, immediately guarding Justin.

"Y'all want pictures?" Justin did his best to smile. He just wanted a hot relaxing breakfast. But he probably owed it to these girls.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:49 am

"Yes. Oh my god I love you." Natalie was rambling kind of, but hell. Most girls did didn't they?

"We won't tell anybody." Tiffany smiled. Grouping together with Justin to take a photo.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:50 am

Justin wrapped his arms around them best he could, smiling and kissing each of their cheeks for pictures that Kenny took with their phones/ cameras. "Love you guys too. Thanks for everything."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:54 am

"No no no thank you." Tiffany couldn't stop smiling. They knew it was time to leave, and she had to pretty well drag Natalie away. "Holy.. shit."

"Dude I looked ugly as fuck in those.." Natalie was looking through the pictures on her phone. "Shit."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:56 am

Justin jumped in the van, flopping back on the couch and grabbing a fork, digging into his food. It tasted like shit. "Kenny let's not go there ever again." He finished it, getting out when they got to his workout gym. He changed into shorts and pulled his shirt off, then went inside to work out before his show.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:59 am

Tiffany had been flipping through those pictures for the last two hours it seemed.
why the hell was he so fucking photogenic.

"Dude. New one." Natalie nudged her. "He's at a gym cross town."

"Well we going?" Tiffany looked at her. "He might think we are kinda stalkerish if we show up twice."

"He won't see us then." Natalie pulled on her arm, tugging her. They found a vantage point at a window, getting a nearly perfect view of him.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:03 am

Justin set the dumbells down, taking a deep breath and a swig of water from his bottle. "Yo, Jay." One of Justin's friend's called out to him.

"Sup Twist?" Justin clapped a hand on his back.

"Looks like you uh. Got some friends." Twist pointed up to the window. Justin followed his finger. "Oh hell those girls ruined my breakfast too man." Justin whispered, running a hand through his hair. He pulled a shirt on, grabbing his keys and water bottle.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:06 am

Tiffany had managed to hide before Justin looked up. Natalie.. however. wasn't as fast. "Idiot." Tiffany laughed.

"Shut up. Let's go." Natalie dragged her off, going back to her house. "You know we're going to have to deal with the meet and great tonight right?"

"Hey you're the dumbass that got caught twice." Tiffany laughed, trying to kill time until the concert.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:10 am

He was in the white suit, doing vocal warm ups. Then he started to pace. It was his first concert of the believe tour that would run for... hopefully a long time. They'd practiced it hundreds of times. But it had to be perfect. The screams from the arena were almost deafening, nearly drowning out the intro video playing.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:11 am

Tiffany and Natalie had cut to where it was right at center stage, front row. It was beyond perfect. They were screaming along with everybody else, waiting for Justin.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:15 am

Justin was soon up in the rafters, strapped into the wings. Then they started moving, and he could see everything. This was wierd. It just was. He soon landed and started into All Around The World, grabbing hands along the stage as he went, then running up to the main area of the stage and dancing like they practiced.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 am

They just blended with everybody else, the energy in the air sweeping through them as well. (Idk what to write?? You can finish the show??)
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:39 pm

Natalie stood, looking out the window. "I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing..." She ran a hand through her hair, looking as Justin and Jayden stepped out of the car.

Justin got out and went up to the door, knocking. "I don't know what the hell you think we're planning." He laughed at Jayden a little.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:47 pm

"Hell if Justin Bieber show's up at my house at.. 1 AM I'm answering the door." Tiffany fixed her hair a bit, going downstairs and opening the door, pulling them inside. "Upstairs. my parents are asleep." She led them both to her room without really thinking.

"Sorry about the paparazzi." Jayden leaned in the doorway.

"Do you ever check your twitter?" Tiffany looked at Justin. "I'm sorry about the news. We didn't say you were drunk I swear."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Justin just kinda fell into sitting on her bed. "Yeah I check my twitter when I get the chance." he shrugged. "They only found out we were drunk because we went running around on the front lawn like goats on weed."

Natalie laughed a little, leaning on the wall. She figured Tiffany's parents had to be pretty sound sleepers because Justin was talking loud as fuck.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 pm

"Sh." Tiffany shhed Justin. "I don't mind you talking but if Dad wakes up and hears guy's voices I'll be skinned alive."

Jayden ended up moving, leaning on the wall by Natalie. He just sighed. "I was the idiot that told him you two were out there getting slammed."

"Why did you all come over anyway?" Tiffany looked at them both. "I mean you have our numbers. You could of just called."

"You all want mine?" Jayden offered, putting a hand out to take Tiffany's phone. She gave it to him, soon entering in a new contact for himself. "You tell everybody this is a fake. Understood?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Natalie gave her phone to Justin, and he entered his number. "Yeah same with me." He then handed it to Jayden, taking Tiffany's from him. He entered his number, then handed it back to Tiffany.

Natalie looked at them. "But why did you all come over?"

"We wanted to hang out." Justin chuckled.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Tiffany stared at him, then made herself look away. Okay that's weird.

Jayden laughed. "Justin...." He smiled. Then made a fake cough. "He uh. Has something he needs to say."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Justin shot a glare at Jayden. "Yeah I guess. I wanted to just let you guys know it was fun hanging out earlier at the awards. Sorry the party didn't work out." He laughed nervously, hoping his face wasn't red.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:07 pm

"Where the hell are your balls?" Jayden laughed. "Well what my friend won't do I'll do." He moved to where he was in front of Natalie, grabbing her face and kissing her softly.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:11 pm

"Nobody wants to see that Jay." Justin laughed a little, leaning back.

Wait. Is this happening? Oh hell it's Jayden Smith. Natalie wrapped one arm around him, kissing him back.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum