Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting like Stars in the Night Sky

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shooting like Stars in the Night Sky Empty Shooting like Stars in the Night Sky

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:59 am

Rhaely was with friends when it all started. Something straight out of a horror movie. Ships from the sky. Out of nowhere. Putting huge fences all around the world. Sky high electric fences, cutting off radio signal. She couldn't get back home to downtown LA. The government kept sending alerts out to stay calm and off the streets, but it failed. People were getting taken and yanked apart in front of their eyes, sending who was alive running and into hiding. She was hiding with two of her best friends in Hannah's basement, trying to keep her three year old sister quiet. Her parents were at work and there was no way to reach them.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shooting like Stars in the Night Sky Empty Re: Shooting like Stars in the Night Sky

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:10 am

"Fleet 259, destination Calabass California. Mission, assassinate adults. Plant the chip into children and teens." The monotone voice filled Hunter's ears, filling his thoughts with nothing but the mission. They were all sitting on the ship, in alien form, their natural bodies. Being human hurt when done for long so they tried to keep it at a minimum. Leaning his head back, Hunter closed his eyes to try and sleep during the ride that would take several hours.

-

An alarm sounding woke him up, and apparently the ship was going down. Just off their destination, barely a mile away. Before Hunter got the chance to stand and put on the emergency gear, half of the ship flew open, leaving him and the few others barrelling to the ground. Then his seat belt clipped open and Hunter dropped off the plane before hitting the ground and nearly passing out. He heard a boom a few seconds later, assuming the ship crashed.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Shooting like Stars in the Night Sky Empty Re: Shooting like Stars in the Night Sky

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:16 am

Rhaely looked up, hearing the crash. "Do you think that had people?" She whispered.

"Shut up you'll get us caught." Hannah snapped.

"Sh. I'm going to investigate." Rhaely got up, dragging one of the aliens inside without being seen. "What the hell are they.." She started poking it.

"I don't know but I'm killing the bastard." Hannah got up, grabbing a knife and trying to figure out where to stab it and kill it.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:22 am

Hunter woke up around the 30th poke. He quickly transformed into his human form, sitting up. "Don't touch me." He stood, backing up. He raised his wrist, speaking into the bulky watch on it. "Backup at destination. There's 2 that I can see here. I lost my chips in the crash."

That would have normally sent him backup. But Hunter's watch was connected to the database of the ship and well.. that was gone. Hunter was stranded.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:23 am

"Put that thing down." Rhaely ripped his hand away from his mouth. "What the hell do you want with us."

"Rhaely it's human.. ish." Hannah said, setting the knife down.

"I don't care. It's killing us." Rhaely snapped.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:27 am

Hunter stepped back even more. "My ship is down I have no connection I'm stuck in human form and have no weapons. I'm not a threat to you right about now so back off." He sneered.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 am

"Well you coming down here and killing everybody isn't helping anything." Rhaely huffed. "What's your name? Surely you things have names."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:39 pm

"Skywander 87441." Hunter said. He only knew that to be his name. Hunter was his name, he just didn't know it.

---

Alien
"Okay then.." Rhaely looked him up and down. "Why are you here."

---

Alien
"My ship's mission was to kill the adults and plant the chip in children and teens. I dont have any supplies though, and im pretty much stranded here." Hunter didn't like the way she was looking bim up and down.

---

Alien
"Where the hell are you guys from?" Rhaely wanted answers then she'd kill him. It. It was an it and not a person.

---

Alien
"Space.." Hunter said. "An unnamed planet." He leaned against the wall.

---

Alien
Rhaely looked at Hannah. "Thanks for the info." She grabbed the knife again, trying to kill it.

---

Alien
The first stab went into Hunter, causing his green blood to flow from the wound. "Please stop." He stepped away. He couldn't fight, it wasn't possible.

---

Alien
Rhaely stopped. His blood burned her skin. "What the hell." She shook her head, wiping it off. "How do we kill you?"

---

Alien
"Why do you think i would tell you that?" Hunter, tried to stop his bleeding. He was gonna be stuck here for a while. His ship was the last to leave for months. They were holding back to train the new recruits then sending the next wave. And he didn't want to die.took care of it." He said, hanging the axe back up.

---

Alien
"That way I do it quickly." Rhaely huffed. "I've got nothing against you I just want you and all of your kind dead. Just tell me how to kill you."

---

Alien
"I'm not telling you." Hunter growled, shaking his head. It was actually easy. Stab the small of his back. Bam. Out like a light.

---

Alien
"God damn you make this difficult." Rhaely thought about stabbing him again but decided against it. "You make them not search this house."

---

Alien
"You think I can do that? I can't. I have no connection to them whatsoever. Whatever happens happens." Hunter said, looking around. "You happen to have any dog?"

---

Alien
"Nope." Hannah sat down.

"Okay how can we hide from them then?" Rhaely asked.

--

Alien
Hunter transformed automatically, his huge alien form lunging for the cat, grabbing it in his claws and ripping it apart before swallowing it. Then he transformed back. "I can do that. I dont need much of a weapon. Im not 100 percent helpless."

---

Alien
"No!" Hannah yelled, but her cat was already dead. "That was my pet!"

Rhaely shook her head. Okay yeah that on the wrong end of her was a bad idea. "What should we do if they come to this house?"

---

Alien
"Sure. Whatever. 'Keep' me." Hunter sat on the table, shrugging. But he wanted to be something more than a trained killer. He wanted to be treated like a person. But his name was a number. People weren't numbers. Deciding to drop it, he stood back up.

---

Alien
"You look like you want something.." Rhaely asked it. "What can we call you? I need something other than those numbers."

---

Alien
"Hunter." He looked at her, pacing. He had nothing other to do. He tried talking into his watch again, but all he got was static.

---

Alien
"Alright Hunter." Rhaely cut his watch off. "I told you not to talk to that."

--

Alien
"You don't control me." Hunter spat, snatching it back. The watch re- molded together and to his wrist.

---

Alien
"What the actual fuck." Rhaely snapped, then there was beating at the door. She pulled Hunter back downstairs, with Hannah, trying to hide.

---

Alien
"Let me go. I'm an alien I can do this." Hunter transformed, going upstairs and opening the door. "Ereh oneon s'ereht. Ffo kcab." He could speak alien. Obviously. The aliens at the door looked behind him, then nodded, running off.

---

Alien
Rhaely came upstairs a few minutes later. "What'd you tell them? And why are you helping us?"

---

Alien
"I told them nobody was here." Hunter said. "You gave me food. Seemed reason enough to lie." He walked past them, downstairs.

---

Alien
"I think he's on our side." Rhaely whispered to Hannah. "Just don't shift in front of her sister. Please. You'll scare her to death."

---

Alien
Hunter shrugged. He was human at the moment. "Yeah sure." He said, sitting againt the wall.

---

Alien
"Thanks.. I guess." Rhaely sat down, waiting out the rest of the searches. "Sorry I stabbed you."

---

Alien
"No you're not." Hunter said, digging dirt out under his nail. He tried talking into the watch again, not caring about how he was told not to.

---

Alien
"Not really. I was trying to be nice." Rhaely shrugged. "Do you need something else to eat?"

---

Alien
"A horse would work. Or small kid." Hunter gave up with the watch.

---

Alien
"Uh no not this one." Hannah pulled her sister to safety.

"If it's safe I can get you a dog or two. That work? Large dogs." Rhaely said.

---

Alien
"Works fine." Hunter sighed. He leaned his head against the wall. "What do you guys want to keep me for anyway?"

---

Alien
"To do stuff like that." Rhaely gestured towards the door. "I'll be back soon."

She came back a few minutes later, having two large dogs tied up outside. "They're outside."

---

Alien
Hunter went upstairs, turning and going outside. He ate the dogs, then laid down, tired. And inside wasn't preferable to sleep in.

---

Alien
"Well he's weird." Hannah said, sitting down at the table. Rhaely sat with her, waiting for him to wake up.

---

Alien
Hunter woke a few hours later, turning and going inside. He stoof by the table but didnt Sit and eat.

---

Alien
Rhaely finished eating. "We humans usually sleep at night..." She trailed off. "I'd get used to the schedule change."

---

Alien
Hunter didn't respond. He hated being thought of something lesser than the rest of everybody.

---

"I don't understand. Why Earth?" Rhaely huffed, finishing eating. "Are your plans to eventually recolonize this place or what?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:41 pm

"Do you seriously think I know, and If I did, would tell you?" Hunter shook his head. "Your wrong if you do." He turned, walking downstairs again.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Rhaely shook her head. "I can't get home.."

"Don't worry about it. There's a couch downstairs." Hannah walked downstairs with Rhaely in tow.

"What about Hunter?" Rhaley stretched out on the couch.

"He can sleep where ever. I don't really give a crap." Hannah shrugged, leaving for her bedroom.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Hunter sat against the wall, watching Hannah leave for her bedroom. Then Rhaley slowly starting to sleep. When she was fully asleep, he got up and went upstairs, transforming and looking around. He saw a bedroom with the door cracked open a bit, and a little girl sleeping on a bed inside. He crept over, pushing the door open and standing over her bed. He growled, grabbing her before tearing the small body apart and swallowing it.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Hannah woke up, hearing a faint scream before it was cut off. "Rhaely!" She woke her up, going upstairs. The blood was creeping out of the door. "YOU KILLED HER!" Hannah screamed, lunging and trying to stab Hunter some place it would kill him.

"Hannah! Stop! He'll hurt you!" Rhaely tried pulling her friend off of him, but it wasn't working.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Hunter swung his arm back, knocking Hannah off his back before turning back to human and jumping up on the bed. "Ground rule one. Don't touch me." He growled, about ready to beat the shit out of one of them.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:14 pm

Hannah fell to the floor, clutching where he hit her. Rhaely helped her to her feet. "You did just kill her sister.."

"Just? You throw a fucking 'just' in front of that?" Hannah snapped.

"SORRY!" Rhaely shot back. "Hunter you okay?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:16 pm

"Fine." Hunter snapped, getting off the bed and showing Hannah out of his way, walking back downstairs. He sat against his wall, leaning his head back.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:20 pm

Rhaely made Hannah stay upstairs, just locking the door to her sisters room. She went downstairs, sitting in front of Hunter. "Why the hell do I trust you." She huffed. "We just asked for you to not. Not eat one child. And you couldn't even do that."

Last edited by PrintedShadows on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:23 pm

Hunter sat up a bit, looking to his side. "Wanna know why I couldn't do that?" He leaned closer, looking at her now. He could feel her breathing he was so close. "I'm a monster. The thing you don't want showing up in the middle of the night." He whispered, making a point to send his hot breath down some of her neck before sitting back against the wall.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Rhaely scooted back. "Don't do that again." She whispered, scooting a little further. No he wasn't hot and you can't like him. "You're the thing they write about in horror movies and I'm the one that gets eaten by the end of it. The one that has sympathy for the monster."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:30 pm

"Heard it all before sweetheart." Hunter shrugged, not interested in moving again. "The things in the movie's are pawns compared to the real deal."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Rhaely shivered slightly. He called her sweetheart. "I'm not your sweetheart." She corrected. "How many of there are you?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:00 pm

"Again. Don't know." Hunter stretched his legs out, scratching the back of his head.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:11 pm

"Whatever." Rhaely sighed. "Just know I've not tasty."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:29 pm

"What?" Hunter raised an eyebrow. "Alright... Well. I still don't know why you guys want me here." He said. "I could tell you how to kill me."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:37 pm

"I meant don't eat me. And you can save us from the other aliens." Rhaely sighed. "And how would that be?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:42 pm

"I said I could. Not that I would." Hunter smirked. "I may look stupid but I'm not."
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum