Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You and I Go Hard at Each Other like We're Going to War

2 posters

Go down

You and I Go Hard at Each Other like We're Going to War Empty You and I Go Hard at Each Other like We're Going to War

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Slipping the blue camp t-shirt the guy's of the camp were required to wear over his head, Daniel pulled it down before brushinghis hair quickly and going outside. He was going to miss breakfast if he didn't hurry. The cafeteria building was easily a 10 minute walk, but he could probably make it with a 5 minute jog. After Daniel got there, he realized his friends had already gone off to the beach. With out him. "Thanks guys." He mumbled before gathering his food and sitting at a table, eating quickly as he was starving.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

You and I Go Hard at Each Other like We're Going to War Empty Re: You and I Go Hard at Each Other like We're Going to War

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Harley was sitting on the beach with a few of her friends, working on her tan. Her mother had sent her here to 'try and connect with nature.' Who the hell needed nature? There was facebook, tumblr, and twitter. Tumblr was distracting.. And she got no signal up here. She dragged one of her friends here, Alexis, on the basis there was music programs offered and Lexi had been serious with a guitar for awhile now. Harley pulled her hair out of her ponytail, checking herself in the front facing camera on her phone before going over to a group of guys. All shirtless. On a beach. Lexi got up, following her, her red hair getting whipped in the breeze. "Hey." Harley smiled, sitting down.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You and I Go Hard at Each Other like We're Going to War Empty Re: You and I Go Hard at Each Other like We're Going to War

Post by TwistLikeBieber Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:44 pm

After finishing, Daniel made his way to the beach, soon finding his group of friends. And fucking Harley Andrews. She was always a bitch during the school year. And her tag along ginger Lexi. "Hell no." He pushed Jacob aside so he could see her better. "You. Leave now." Daniel was honestly not in the mood for shit today.

"Daniel relax. It's just Harley." Jacob brushed his shoulder off from where Daniel roughly shoved him. He looked at Harley, giving her a wink.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Harley smiled at Jacob. "Well your friend likes me." She smirked. Her and Jacob had a.. dating.. past. "Besides. They" She pointed over to kids from the rival school in the district. The Stratford Redhawks. "Are here. I might not like you at all but I hate them more. Didn't somebody say the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum