Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Em Up

Go down

Light Em Up Empty Light Em Up

Post by PrintedShadows Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:24 am

HS
Harley slammed her locker door shut. She had a month till junior prom and. No date. This was fucking perfect. Not to mention having to transfer schools mid semester because of a stupid fight that shouldn't of happened. Yes okay. She punched a girl. But she deserved it. Everybody avoided her in the halls too, like she was some plague.

---

HS
A slamming locker brought Daniel back to reality. He put up this ego thing... Popular guy. It seemed to work pretty dang well, he had been able to hold on a few relationships. There was just something VERY wrong with Daniel. Or he'd been made to believe it was wrong. He didn't tell anybody. He wouldn't. It'd ruin his popularity. He looked over from where the slamming came from, noticing the new.. Ish. Girl.

---

Hs
Harley looked over at him, shaking her head. The popular dick that sole existence was to make her feel like useless shit. Oh yay. "Am I in your way?" She asked, sidestepping.

---

HS
"You actually weren't..." Daniel shut his locker. "Harley right? Like. Davidson?" He said it in an assholish way.

---

hs
"Yes." Harley ducked her head. Normally she'd taken offense, but she couldn't get expelled. "Daniel right?"

---

HS
"Yeah.." Daniel nodded, looking at her shoulder. He walked over, peeling a sticky note off. "Fuck me." He read it off the note, sowing it to her. "You the slut in the school?"

---

HS
Harley frowned at it. She knew who did that. "No." She said. "Everybody hates me. That's why. One said I sucked niall horan's dick once. That's what made him gay."

---

HS
Daniel pushed her against a locker by her shoulder roughly. "Is there something wrong with gay people?" He said lowly.

---

Zombie
Harley jumped a little, trying to back away. "No. My sister's bi. I honestly have no problem with it. Why? Are you gay?" She shook her head. That couldn't be true. "If you are that's cool. Please don't get me wrong."

---

HS
"I never said that." Daniel said, letting her go and walking towards english. He told himself not to look back.

---

HS
Harley rubber her shoulder, walking off to chemistry. Always a fun class.

---

HS
First, second, and third period passed, then lunch. Daniel was the first one at his table, and he didn't plan on eating. He just waited for his friends.

---

hs
Harley noticed he was alone, so she took a chance on sitting across the table from him. "I'm sorry if I made you mad this morning. I didn't mean to."

---

HS
"You can't-" Daniel started. Lucas finished. "Little new girl wants to sit with the popular guys." He sneered. "Not happening." Mark finished, flipping over Harley's lunch onto her shirt. "Don't be douches." Daniel snapped at them, taking off his jacket and handing it to Harley so she could cover up.

---

HS
Harley took his jacket, pulling it over her shirt. "Thanks." She told him, but got up. "I'll just. Go." She sighed, sitting alone in the corner of the lunch room, pretending to text people on her phone.

---

HS
Daniel sat, scrolling through his twitter. He ignored his friends, they weren't doing anything funny anyway. One of the popular girls stole Daniel's phone and started taking selfies, but Daniel couldn't do anything about it. At the end of lunch he took his phone back, standing up to go to Gym.

---

HS
Harley looked up at the bell ringing. She had gym next hour too. She changed quickly, hanging Daniel's jacket in the locker. Then quickly pulling off her ruined shirt.

"What are those?" One of the girls smirked. "A's?"

"C's." Harley corrected, pulling down her PE shirt and going into the gym for roll call.

---

HS
Once Daniel had finished changing into his gym uniform and he was marked down as present, he drifted to the wall, staring ahead. None of his friends were in bis gym class. He got put with all the nerds, or some of the snobby popular bitches. Oh wait. He was one of those guys.

---

Hs
Harley looked around, seeing Daniel as the only guy she knew. "Thanks for lunch." She said, hearing the verdict come down to having to run a mile.

---

HS
"Whatever." Daniel followed the crowd to the starting line, starting to run when the coach said to. He didn't mind running, and he wasn't at all bad at it, he just would rather be lazy.

---

HS
Harley trailed at the back of the pack, really not too fat to run, just her heart wasn't in it. It was over soon enough, and they were allowed to walk for the rest of the hour.

---

HS
Daniel chose to sit against a tree instead. He was just plain bored.

---

HS
Harley got insulted several more times before the end of the hour, but it eventually came. Why the hell did everybody hate her anyway. She sighed, going back into the locker room and putting back on Daniel's jacket. It smelled good.

---

HS
Daniel had his free period. He walked to his locker, pulling out a cigarette and a lighter, stuffing them into his pocket.

---

Hs
The rest of the day just droned on. It was finally time to leave, Harley walking home. She didn't have the money for gas, giving another thing to be made fun of. Her house was a piece of shit in the middle of the slums, but it worked.

---

HS
She was halfway down the street. He shrugged, and Daniel ended up sprinting after her. "Harley!" he called.

---

HS
Harley turned around, looking at him. "What?"

---

Hs
"Can I ugh... Have my.. Jacket?" He asked, runbbin the back of his head.

---

Hs
"I was going to bring it back tomorrow. But yeah." Harley shrugged it off, hand it to him,

---

HS
"No thats fine. Keep it. Dont worry." Daniel turned, sighing and starting to walk away.

---

HS
Harley held it against her. "Daniel? Can I ask something?" She called after him.

---

HS
Daniel turned around. "Sure I guess so." He said, leaning against a tree.

---

HS
"In the lunchroom. You partly defended me from your friends. You don't.. I'm sorry for judging you so quick." Harley said.

---

HS
"It's not a problem... What's your question?" Daniel asked.

---

Hs
"Why?" Harley said softer.

---

HS
"I just wanna know." Daniel shrugged. "I don't bite."

---

Hs
"Then why do you act like someone your not?" She asked, sitting down in front of him.

---

HS
"It's a long story.." Daniel looked at her, shrugging and also sitting.

----

HS
"Well if I go home I'm just going to listen to mom and my stepdad fight so... I have time if you wanta talk." She offered.

---

HS
Daniel thought about telling her, but she wouldn't think about him the same. He couldn't. But he wanted to tell somebody.

---

HS
Harley could tell he was uncomfortable. "Cya tomorrow." She sighed, getting up and going home.

---

HS
Daniel watched her leave. Tomorrow was so far away. He sat there for a while before getting up and walking home.

---

HS
Harley got inside, listening to her Mom and Steve go back and forth over stupid shit, eventually falling asleep.

---

HS
Daniel walked t school the next morning too. His car was being repaired. He didn't stop to talk to his friends, going to his locker right away.

---

HS
Harley saw he was there, walking up to her locker and offering him his jacket back.

---

HS
"Thanks." Daniel said. "But you should keep it. I've got others."

---

Hs
"I felt bad. You paid for it." Harley changed out her books. "Sorry I made it awkward last night."

---

HS
"It's just a jacket." Daniel said, ignoring the other half of the conversation.

---

HS
"Well. If I had it, it would look like we're dating." Harley sighed. "Do you have a girl right now?"

---

HS
Daniel felt his face get hot. "Ugh, no.. Im not.. Good with girl;.." He smiled a bit.

---

HS
"Daniel. Hansen. Not good with girls?" Harley raised an eyebrow. "Dang. Didn't see that one."

---

HS
"It's just.. I'm not.." Daniel stepped closer. "Straight.." he whispered.

----

Hs
"Wait so you are gay?" Harley whispered.

---

HS
"Bi.. But yeah.." Daniel whispered too, leaning against his locker.

---

Hs
"That explains a lot." Harley smiled, putting his jacket on top of his books. She tried to act normal, something was just eating at her.

----

HS
"Harley.." Daniel could tell she was creeped out.. Or something. "I'm still me."

---

Hs
"I know. I just didn't expect you to say it. I was thinking.." She trailed off. Him taking her to prom was out of the question in the first place. She was a loser and he was a jock. "I won't tell anyone. But give me a bit."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum