Zombie Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High School RP

3 posters

Go down

High School RP Empty High School RP

Post by PrintedShadows Sun May 26, 2013 1:12 am

The first day of senior year.
The year when it would all begin.

Or so they were told. Harley had gotten a letter from Westown High, welcoming the senior class of 2014. She pretty well just threw it away, sitting down and staring at her backpack full of books she'd be using tomorrow. She was single, a rare event. Her boyfriend Jake and her got into a fight over him sleeping with Maggie, who was her best friend at the time, ending with Harley telling him to leave. She was scrolling through her tumblr feed, texting three of her friends. School was going to suck this year. Her brother was coming back from a failed college plan, and they were running out of money, fast.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

https://darleyrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

High School RP Empty Re: High School RP

Post by Patchwork-Hearts Sun May 26, 2013 1:26 am

Ellie rummaged through her bag, making sure she had everything in place for the new school year. She picked up her bag, walked to the door, and tripped over absolutely nothing.
What a perfect way to begin the first day of senior year. Absolutely perfect.

Ellie was new to this little town, and didn't know ANYONE.

This is gonna be fabulous. First day, Senior year, I know nobody, I don't know my way around the school, and it seems that nobody else here has pink hair, and I'm gonna get made fun of for that

She walked out the door and got into the car with her mother. Ellie had no idea where the school was, so embarrassing as it was, she had to be driven by her mom.

"Uh mum, can you maybe drop me off at the corner, so I can walk the rest of the way..." She asked.
"Nope, I'm driving you the whole way!" Her mom replied, smiling at Ellie.
"Please, mum, It's kinda embarrassing...." Ellie looked down at her phone, reading her old texts from her old friends.

Patchwork-Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Mon May 27, 2013 10:32 pm

"Have a good day honey." Pattie reached over, rubbing Daniel's head. "Don't forget your helmet." She smiled.

"Mom. I'm not 10." Daniel pushed her aside, getting on his black and red Ducati motorbike, not bothering with a helmet before starting it and riding off towards school.

After parking his motorbike and getting off, he walked inside. Over on her perfect little bench surrounded by her perfect little bitches was Harley Andrews. Probably the one hot bitch he hadn't fucked. But she wasn't even near as hot as his current girl, Aria Green.

Running a hand through his hair roughly, he walked back to his locker and threw his backpack inside, slamming it shut.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Mon May 27, 2013 10:43 pm

Harley got up from her friends, sighing. She had class in ten minutes. Fucking math too. It didn't make any sense. Why the hell did she have to know how to use the quadratic formula? "Talk to you later." She shouldered her purse, then her book bag, heading to the fourth floor where her classes where.

"So.. little pussy Harley.. all out of money. Isn't that last year's look?" The only other bitch in the school walked up. Aria.

"What's that on your face? 10 pounds of make up? Might wanta call Maybeline. I think it's looking for their display." Harley smirked, giving her a fake smile.

"Oh let me call Salvation Army. Looks like you stole their store." She smiled back at her.

"Says the one that owns them." Harley shrugged. Yes these were last year's clothes. She had no money to buy new ones. "Now if you don't mind. I feel my IQ dropping just being around you. So please. Move."

"Ugh. Whatever. C'mere hunnie." Aria wrapped her arm around Daniel, kissing his cheek. "This bitch needs a life."
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchwork-Hearts Mon May 27, 2013 10:49 pm

Ellie walked into the school, and found her locker. She tossed some books inside, closed it, and started walking up the stairs.
Math was her homeroom, and she hated math. of course, her least favorite class, would be her first.
Ellie looked down at the ground, and walked quickly, trying to find her class, knowing she would get lost on the way there.
She bumped into a random girl, who was walking away from another girl, and a guy.
"Oh! I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed.
"By the way, do you know where the seniors math class is? I'm so sorry once again by the way, I'm just new here, and I don't know where anything is. At all"

Patchwork-Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistLikeBieber Mon May 27, 2013 10:54 pm

"She and Strawberry Shortcake over there." Daniel chuckled, snaking an arm around Aria's waist. "Hey. How bout you..." He kissed her chin. "And me..." He kissed the side of her head. "Skip first period and go on down to the locker rooms?" He whispered, biting her earlobe with a small grin.
TwistLikeBieber
TwistLikeBieber

Back to top Go down

Post by PrintedShadows Mon May 27, 2013 10:57 pm

"I'm already failing because of you." Aria smirked. "But how could I say no?"

Harley shook her head, looking over at the nerdy bitch that just bumped into her. "Who the hell do you think you are." She muttered. "Down the hall. Left. Can't see with that pink ratty ass hair?" She snapped. Already in a bad mood from Aria fucking Green.
PrintedShadows
PrintedShadows
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchwork-Hearts Mon May 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Ellie overheard the couple behind her, and she did not like their comments.
And to make it worse, the "nice looking" girl, turned out to be a total bitch.
"Oh, welll sooooorrry that I have my hair how I like it... Why the fuck do you care about whats on my head anyway?!" Ellie snapped back.
She turned to the couple behind her.
"And as for you two, mind your own buisness. Haven't you heard of MANNERS" she exaggerated the word 'Manners' stretching it out, as if she was talking to a 2 year old. she turned around, looking back at the girl she just asked directions from, smacked her hand ontop her mouth, and quickly started walking away.
Ah shit, making enemies the first few SECONDS of school.

Patchwork-Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum